Chapter 2

In Sickness And In Health

When all left Seunghyun went to look for Jiyong as they agreed.

 

Jiyong received him with a big smile. He was carrying the chocolate box with his hands behind his back and said:

 

"You know, there's something I'd like to say and I've got a gift for you."

"Oh... It was not necessary." Answered Seunghyun with his cheeks coloured in pink blush.

"I have waited a long time." Jiyong continued as he presented the box. "This is for you, I like you, since we met... There's even a letter explaining everything. Don't worry, you can say you don't want to be with me and continue as friends, but please, answer me in a month as expected."

 

Jiyong delivered the box with a prefect cute smile and all his face in red, he could even feel the heat because of this.

 

"I don't know what to say really. I don't want to reject you but we'll see. I'll call you in a month." Declared Seunghyun accepting the box and giving Jiyong a wink, then he left without saying anything else.

 

However Jiyong didn't feel rejected or nervous anymore, hence he would be waiting for the proper answer.

 

That month passed so fast and both guys were busy with other stuff of their normal lives.
Then one day before March the 14th Jiyong got a call, it was Seunghyun...

 

March 14th 2016
"Hello Jiyong, I was waiting for you."

"Ow thank you. You know we can still be friends, don't you?" Answered Jiyong in despair.

"I do but I'm not sure if that's what I want after all this."

 

Jiyong made a sad expression and feel hopeless in the heart. Then Seunghyun continued.

 

"I ate the chocolates, they were delicious, did you really cook them?... Anyways, I read the letter and I gave a thought to the whole situation."

 

Jiyong was speechless.

 

"To be honest... I've fallen for you a long ago but I was a coward to tell anyone included you." Stated Seunghyun.

"So what are you saying?", asked Jiyong impatient and abruptly.

"That I accept you, you dummy,  that I want us to be a couple and go on dates and stuff." He took a deep breath, stared to Jiyong eyes and asked cutely: "may I kiss you now?"

"Of course you may, you moron, you don't need to ask, I'm yours already." Then the little dragon covered his eyes giggling.

 

When he was taking his hands off of his face he felt the warm and moisturized lips of Seunghyun pressing over his own lips. The guys melted in a big warm kiss, at the beginning so romantic then growing to s*xy and passionate. Jiyong couldn't feel but joy in his heart...

 

They started to spend days and nights together, very lovely ones and some other very busy. All his friends knew they were dating since the very beginning and all of them were happy or at least it seemed like it.

 

Sep 14th 2016
"I miss you my dragon..."

"I am not YOUR dragon, Seungri!" Jiyong complained cheerfully

"I'm saying in a good way, we are good friends, remember? So don't be like that and wander around with me tomorrow. We haven't met for ages." Whined Seungri panda as childish as usual.

"OK but later,  I'll meet my boyfriend tomorrow because we've been together for 6 months." Explained Jiyong in a cheerful tune.

"Aigsh, that guy again! I know we're all friends and so but I don't think he suits you. Does he treat you well at least?" Asked an upset Seungri.

"Of course he does, he's my top guy and we're extremely happy together. And he is a great kisser!" Jiyong was almost chanting this and knew Panda would be more upset but he just wanted to let everything clear.

"OK sweetie, so can we meet the day after tomorrow? I promise I won't bother and just make you laugh and buy you something to eat." Insisted Seungri.

"Well then, I'll see you because I love you... As a friend forever." said GD with giggles and hanging up.

 

Sometimes Jiyong thought he was out of the beat with Seungri but he really appreciated him as a friend, even more than Youngbae or Daesung. And he indeed liked hanging out with Panda. Besides, his boyfriend was not jealous and never of Seungri.

 

The next day

Choi Seunghyun was so handsome as usual and Jiyong can't help but think his boyfriend looked s*xy as well. The little one wanted to kiss him and hug him the whole time and to be honest, that day Jiji was expecting s*x to celebrate the occasion.

 

"You look terrific today, my love. Well, you always do but today you're indeed outstanding." Jiyong giggled with cheerful eyes.

 

Seunghyun giggled too and started talking.

 

"I love you so much, Jiyong." Declared Seunghyun while grabbing GD's hand between both of his.

 

----------------------------------------------
AN: it was supposed to be published next week but I changed my mind because of the date.