Chapter 1

In Sickness And In Health

Feb 5th, 2018

"Do you really want to come back to me? Do you still love me?"

"...what do you think?", said Jiyong in a calm but determined way.

"I know you love me but I also know I don't deserve it..."

 

Nothing was cleared, after all, they had been separated by 6 months so far.

 

Sep 12th 2017
The dinner party was being a great success, all friends and family of Jiyong and Seunghyun  were so happy with the good news and everyone was expecting that to happen. The wedding  proposal was in some level similar to a very famous one, with the romantic twist and the surprising one. Jiyong knew his boyfriend wanted to marry him, although he never expected that very day would be the day when Seunghyun said it out load to all of their beloved. Without a doubt he was extremely happy and eager to marry his "Top" guy.

 

"I love you so, I definitely want to marry you", Jiji answered gladly

"You have made me the happiest man on earth the past years and now you're making me the luckiest", said Seunghyun while he gave a warm and cozy hug to his significant other Jiyong.

 

Everybody burst in a round of applause, shouting and fanfaring. All the guest at the event were indeed happy for that coming wedding.

 

Feb 14th 2016
Jiyong was finishing all the necessary to confess his love, he was excited, the home made chocolates were ready and corny packed, he even wrote a letter by his own hands. When suddenly the phone rang.

 

"Hello little dragon, what are you up to?", the voice of  a cheerful Seungri on the other side of the line.

"Just preparing for the day and celebration, you know?"

"Great. Are you hanging out with us the fabulous four?"

"Hahaha Seungri, I am part of the fabulous four, you're the extra one in there but yes of course I will be hanging out with you all today. See you at the usual place. Don't be late panda or our Top will be upset." And then Jiyong hung up.

 

He was surely aware that Seungri was in love with him no matter he knew Ji's heart belonged to someone else. The little dragon was smirking about the idea the big panda was expecting that box of chocolates as he did hope every year. However it never happened and it wouldn't happen, Jiyong was brave enough this year to confess to Choi Seunghyun and wait a whole month for his answer just as the tradition stated.

 

Later that day
The 5 guys always reunited for Valentine's as they were very close friends since teenage. They know each other very well and you could see they loved each other, but Jiyong was not certain whether Seunghyun love him the same way Jiyong did and he finally wanted to discover that.

 

"Hi GD, it seems we're the first here", say the beautiful Younbae while smiling with dimples in a y sleeveless t-shirt.

"My friend, I've been missing you. You're still as well fit as always." Jiyong said giggling and kind of blushing. He always did even if he didn't really feel attracted by Youngbae but you could avoid it with that body.

"Me too," YoungBae smiled in return.

 

Meanwhile another perfect bodied guy appeared on scene and said hello too gladly.

 

"Guys, you're here already. This is so exciting because you always blow my expectations up every year." The cute smile with barely opened eyes of Daesung urged Jiyong and Youngbae to smile back and GD gave him an innocent cheek kiss.

 

Without notice, Jiyong heart started to pump and beat so desperately as he saw a tall, very handsome and perfect stand guy coming closer. Seunghyun was the love of his life almost since they met, Ji had accepted him just as a friend though, thinking Seunghyun just wanted GD that way.

 

The first thing Seunghyun did was hugging Jiyong broad and just saying hello to the others. He was deeply happy to see them, especially Jiyong, the beautiful and harmfully cute dragon.

 

The last to arrive was obviously Seungri, just as Jiyong had predicted on the phone. Jiyong chuckled amused when Top yelled at Panda asking if their time wasn't important to him, certainly joking.

 

"You brat! Do you think we have time to wait for you?! Aish!" Yelled Top.

"Sorry hyung, there was a lot of traffic." Panda smiled embarrassed.
Then all laughed.

 

The celebration continued as expected and the five were content to see each other and share the date. They ate, went to a movie, had some dessert and coffee, chatted a lot, went dancing, hung out with some more people and finally said their goodbyes.

So Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun by the forearm and got him away from the  rest.

 

"I just need to tell you something, please wait until our friends are left and come to me." Said Jiyong  very nervously.

"I hope everything is OK, you seem upset and uneasy. Don't worry, I'll catch up as soon as everyone has left." Seunghyun amswered intrigued and sort of worried.