Ending 1: if I were to leave

In Sickness And In Health


February 14th 2018 was coming. It had passed a week, Jiyong had thought very well whether coming back to Seunghyun. In fact the decision had been taken long ago.

"Seungri, I must talk to you" asked Jiyong on the phone.

"Sure. Should I go right now?" Seungri sounded doubtful, it was the first time he probably didn't want to meet GD.

"Or it could be tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or whenever you feel like but don't let it take you too long. It's important." Jiyong stated, he sounded different as well. He was sweet but not as usual.

"No problem. Then I'll be right away"

"Thank you" so Jiyong hung up.

Seungri couldn't believe Jiyong's decision. He didn't expect so. That situation made him feel so depressed and hopeless. He wanted to run and tell Seunghyun but Jiyong might talk to him sooner or later. However the sensation of carrying a heavy load was not leaving him.

On February 15th Jiyong appeared at Seunghyun's office and stated he needed talk to him. Seunghyun was not really surprised because he was waiting for an answer.

"Seunghyun, can we talk?" started Jiyong

"Go ahead. I won't even suggest to go to a different place. I'm listening." replied Seunghyun.

"Many things have happened between you and me and you know I'm such a sensitive person. So... I don't think I can really forgive you. Sorry but not sorry. It was too difficult for me all this passed months. And then I decided it was not fair because my baby and I don't deserve to be sad but happy." Explained Jiyong

"That's why I want you to be with me, to make you both happy. Please reconsider." begged Seunghyun.

"Sorry, I won't. I've set everything for leaving. I'm leaving the country and except from my actual family, no one will know about me anymore. I want to start all over, leaving all behind. There's only one thing left to say, thanks for this precious gift." declared Jiyong while he was caressing his bloated belly where he carried his baby. "The best luck in life for you". And he walked towards the door.

"You look beautiful in your pregnancy, by the way. I should stop you but I won't" commented Seunghyun and suddenly stopped to weep while Jiyong left through the door without turning his head back even once.

Seunghyun couldn't help but crying loud and he decided to call Seungri, he didn't know why him exactly but it was like that.

Jiyong was moving to Paris at the end of the month. He had said this to Seungri as well, about moving and start all over but he never mentioned the exact location. As he said his farewell to the father of his baby, he had did to Seungri as well. Jiyong would never come back. Moreover, as soon as he knew he was carrying a baby girl, he thought France was the best place to bring her up.

"Have you heard from Jiyong, Seungri? He's leaving me. He's leaving the country." An emotionless Seunghyun was talking.

"I know. Although I thought how to stop him I didn't feel I'm on the right to do it." Also an emotionless Seungri talked.

"It's all my fault I'm the worst sh*t ever" Seunghyun condemned himself.

"Don't reprimand yourself so harshly. There were triggers but in the end it was Jiyong's own decision." Panda tried to comfort him.

"So now what, my little Panda? I'm lost." wondered Seunghyun.

"May I say something?" asked Panda shyly.

"Go ahead."

"It's difficult to speak it up but it's something I've just realised. All this time I was jealous but not of you, of Jiyong. My deeper feelings are for you, hyung. I believe I've fallen for you since long ago but I couldn't accept it in reality because at the beginning it was about Jiyong. However, with all this I've felt it properly and accepted it..." Seungri took a deep breath and said, "I love you Choi Seunghyun." Seungri declared finally expecting to be treated like a crazy actually. 

"Are you saying you really love me, like in being a couple and so, you and me?" Seunghyun asked very astonished and confused but not really disturbed.

"Shall we give it a try? I promise I'll do my best to make you happy." offered Seungri.

"You know, this might be the best outcome. I'm sure we can love each other for real and we can make each other to forget about Jiyong but at the same time to remember him in a very sacred and positive way." Explained Seunghyun feeling like there was a ray of light on the road.

"Let's get married. I won't allow myself to lose you" urged Seungri. So he tenderly tooked Seunghyun's face by the jaw and got closer to end up in a perfect kiss, mouth to mouth becoming passionate.

Unexpectedly or not Seungri and Seunghyun decided to get married and spend the rest of their lives together.

AN: so this is the first ending. There will be a couple more. Please continue reading.