Chapter 4

In Sickness And In Health

The next day Jiyong prepared himself to meet Seungri, he was deciding on what to wear that day, the outfit shouldn't be so sassy as when he met his boyfriend but he can't really help it and GD likes being well dressed, in fashion, no matter what. He took a pair of blak skinny jeans and a sleeveless white T-shirt with a  cute cat stamp and then a leather jacket on. Anyway, he was trying not to give a bad impression to Seungri. But why did he even care if they were just friends? He doesn't like Seungri or does he? He left home with all that questions in his mind...

"I'm always happy to see Jiyong" greeted Seungri with a big smile. 

"Believe it or not, so am I" said GD. "To see me on the mirror, hahaha joking! to see you too, obviously."

Seungri was fighting the feeling of grabbing Jiyong hand, he really desired that but he was respectful of Jiyong, and to some extent of Seunghyun. In the end, he didn't want to make any of them angry or something. 

"Let's get something to eat" suggested Panda

"OK but I'll treat you" Said Jiyong. 

"Of course not, and you can't argue on that. I don't even care if you've got your «black card»" Said Seungri back and giggled. 

Jiyong made a disagreement expression but they started looking for a place. And finally they chose and did fancy for some pasta and meat. They were eating and talking so comfortably. 

"So how was your date with your «boyfriend»?" Asked Seungri even doing the quotation marks with his hands. 

"It was good, pretty good, we're so in love" Jiyong answered honestly, blushing lightly. "I don't know why you're like that?" Wondered GD giving Panda a look. 

"I guess you had a lot of s*x... after your dinner" Seungri stated in a complicity way and chuckling.

"That's non of your business, you stupid." Said Jiyong chuckling as well.

Then in a whisper Panda said something like 'if it were me I'd hardly let you out of bed.'

"What are you f***ing saying Seunhyun?" Wandered GD surprisingly and curious, trying to appear upset but not achieving it. 

"Null, please eat properly" Advised Seungri changing the subject, Jiyong even called him Seunghyun, if he continued or said it out load the lil'dragon might be upset. However he was laughing inside, smirking outside, because he was sure Jiyong understood what he whispered xD

All this reminded Jiyong the situation with his boyfriend. They had made all clear and they were ok to wait, but why did Panda have to bring this up, it was kind of complicated and in fact his friend here didn't need to know the whole stuff, right? 

"I hate you sincerely" said Jiyong as if he wasn't talking to anyone in the place and continued eating. 

Both agreed the meal was delicious and they went to the karaoke for a while. Seungri pretended to dedicate songs to Jiyong the whole time, between jokes and truth. Jiyong avoided paying attention to that fact and just had fun. It was truly amusing seeing Seungri at the karaoke, he was such and excited and passionate singer. He tried as well to impersonate Jiyong singing and sometimes YoungBae's. GD laughed happily once in a while because of that. 

"It's time to leave", declared Jiyong. "I must work tomorrow".

"I'll take you home, sweet fool". Offered Seungri. 

"It's not necessary". Said Jiyong. 

"Don't be like that. Don't take me wrong, I want to take you so that people don't notice you're drunk af". Replied Seungri and burst in laughter. 

"Aish you idiot. I'm not drunk, not a bit", complained Jiyong, they probably drank a couple of beer pints each so it was not that much "whatever, you're so stubborn and always ended up doing what you want, so whatever! But let's leave right now." demanded JiJi.

So they left... 
Seungri gave Jiyong a goodbye kiss on the forehead and Jiji passed his hand on,  rubbing as if he was cleaning it up. Both giggled and Jiyong figure disappeared through the door. 

Panda was feeling pretty good. 
He drove home because he didn't have any other plans and wanted to remember all this date in the comfort of his own place. When he arrived he decided to see the pictures he and G-dragon took together. They both looked so handsome and cheerful, especially Jiyong, he thought. It was the best to be close to his dragon but at the same time it was so sad that they were just friends, he wanted Jiji to love him, he was aware that was not actually possible but he fantasized they could become a couple one day. So then he dared to do something he would regret later...
The atmosphere felt so gloomy and depressed and Seungri needed to change this mood so he took his phone again. 

"Hello" answered Daesung on the phone.

"Are you free now? I need someone to talk to" said Seungri without replying to the greeting. 

"For you, I always have time. Are you at your house? Shall I come?" Responded Daesung. 

"Yes, please come here. I'll be waiting" said Panda. 

"Ok don't worry, I'm on my way". Daesung hung up and left to Seungri's. 

Seungri was feeling bad, in a way due to missing Jiyong, on the other hand due to what he did. 


Jiyong, on his side, felt so tired and guilty, he couldn't know exactly why but he felt that way. Therefore he decided to video call his boyfriend. 

"Hello, gorgeous", Seunghyun said while answering the call and you could notice a big happy smile on his face. "I thought you were gonna be busy".

"I am... kinda... but I'm taking some time to say hello to my precious boyfriend" Stated Jiyong and blew a kiss. 

"That's good, babe. Please do whenever you're able or feel like." You could see Seunghyun was so happy with the situation.

"I'll be by your side no matter what, including the worst scenario, I can promise you that". Jiyong declared in a sincere way, he felt it indeed and there was no more guiltiness inside him. He was certain Choi Seunghyun was the man he wanted to be with. 

"Please take good care of myself." said Seunghyun tenderly and then he remained silent staring at his sweetie.

 "You're eyes are shining, I dare to say it happens every time you see me, I've realised and I love it so much". Finished Seunghyun with a warm smile. 

"Oh you're so cute, and romantic, and handsome and all perfect, my love". Replied Jiyong in a cheerful and thankful way. 

"Am I dating the most beautiful man in this world?" Wondered Seunghyun, making Jiyong blush. 

"It might be possible..." chuckled GD, "You know I love you, right?" He delivered a smiled and a shiny look. He laughed inside because suddenly he started to listen «Eyes, nose, lips» in his head.

"I know but I love you more!" Then Seunghyun interrupted the atmosphere. 

"Oh I received a pic from Panda and then a message being sorry for the mistake." said TOP, intrigued.

"Maybe he sent p*rn accidentally". Giggled Jiyong. 

"If it's the case then I'll go right ahead to look it". Laughed TOP

"WHAT!" Whined Jiyong and then he stared quietly to his boy. 

Seunghyun eyes were looking at something else and not the video call, suddenly it seemed that Seunghyun was confused and uneasy, even though he tried to appear calm Jiyong could tell he was upset about what he'd just seen. 

"Now I see..." Seunghyun remained silent a bit and finally continued
 "...It's a picture of you and him, you're wearing the same clothes as now..." Said Seunghyun in a extremely serious mood, you might feel he was spirited away and that he was not really talking to Jiyong directly, not even waiting for an explanation.

Jiyong was speechless, not knowing why exactly.