Ending 2

In Sickness And In Health

Ending 2: I might not have legs but wings 

Jiyong left Seunghyun's place, Seungri was waiting for him near by as Jiyong had requested. Panda thought GD was to fix everything with Seunghyun but something in GD's facial expression was telling him that was not the case. So Jiyong got in Seungri's car.

"May I know what happened?" asked a worried and in reality a curious Panda.

"We're done, for real. I said I'd think about forgive him and I will but... I'm not able to get back together with him. I just can't." Explained Jiyong, determined.

"I see... May I help you with something?" wondered Seungri without anything else to say at the moment.

"Actually... Lee Seunghyun, you've been always by my side, supporting and comforting me. And I have been so blind... Could you forgive me?" asked GD sincerely.

"There's nothing to forgive you for. You've done nothing wrong and what I did, well, that's what a person do when you're in love. And I'll keep on doing it until you ask me to stop." replied Seungri sincerely and accurately.

"You said you would support me, me and my baby. Did you mean it?" wondered GD.

"Of course. I will always support you and since I knew about the baby I will support the baby too. No matter what" confirmed Seungri.

"Then... I will accept your feelings towards me. I've decided I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me, Lee Seunghyun?" proposed Jiyong abruptedly.

"You mean it?! Obviously I will. There's not a cell of doubt in my body about saying yes." Replied Seungri very glad and moved.

So Jiyong got closer to Seungri and they kissed.


Seunghyun was very stressed waiting for Jiyong's answer. It had been 2 weeks since they had talked about forgiveness and getting back together. He was hopeless already and he might not want him back but he wanted to hear a resolution out of Jiyong's mouth, so he called him.

"Sorry to bother you Jiyong, but... have you got a proper thought and an answer about our situation?" requested Seunghyun as polite as possible.

"Yes, I have. I was about calling you but I've been busy, sorry. Would you mind discussing it on the phone?" asked Jiyong not wanting to see Seunghyun.

"As soon as you give me an answer now, I wouldn't mind." replied Seungyun sounding indifferent.

"I apologise but I won't get back to you. You really hurt me, I can't get rid off that sorrow. Furthermore, I've decided to give Seungri a chance, he deserves it." said Jiyong appearing to be heartless.

"I see and, well... That's not what I was expecting but probably its what I deserve. I think it's fair. May I ask about the baby?" claimed Seunghyun uneasy.

"The baby will have three fathers. Seungri and I have decided we can rear the baby all three together. I can't take away your right as a father as you can't take away my right to be happy with another couple. So Seungri as becoming my parter for life, my husband, he will have the rigth to be a father as well." explained Jiyong expecting Seunghyun didn't take it wrong.

"You're very kind not taking the baby away from me. I appreciate that of you so much. In spite of losing you I'm not losing my child and that makes you the best person in the world. And you've always known we still can be friends. Please be happy in your new life". Seunghyun hung up as soon as possible, avoiding the tears while he was on the line. Then he cried. 

Jiyong's answered indeed affected Seunghyun and a couple of days later he started to feel really bad. He was on his way home when he walked to the car park and suddenly fell down, his legs were not responding him, he couldn't get up, nor walk nor get to his car. So with all the fear and worry he sorted out calling someone.

"It's Seunghyun, please help me." He said in a very disturbing voice and then he explained the details to that person and started to weep bitterly. 

He had passed out due to fear and stress of his episode. Someone took him into a car and then to the hospital. When he regained conscious later on, the doctor explained to him that there was some blood clots in his brain.

"Mr. Choi, we have to get rid off these clots as soons as possible. However, let me explain further, if we take them out you wont' be able to walk anymore, if we don't take them out you will die."

"What?! I can't believe my life is becoming worse and worse. Whatever doc, do as you suggest what would be the best. I'll accept anything at this rate. By the way, doc... do you happen to know who bring me here?" wondered Seunghyun as though he didn't care about his health situation.

"Yes, he's still waiting outside. He's allowed to come in if you feel ok with that." explained the doctor.

"Yes, doc. I want to say thanks whoever is."

So the doctor went out and a person came in.

"Daesung, you made it! It's you!" answered Seunghyun very pleased and surprised to see Dae.

"As soon as you called me, I took my way to you. You really made me worried." Answered Daesung still worried indeed.

"Thanks. You're my angel Dee." said Seunghyun as he streched his arm to grab Dauseung's hand and so Daesung did. So they ended up holding hands.

"You know you're the most importan person in my life. If I've been distant it's because I respect you and Jiyong and I don't want to interfere. But you know you can count on me, speacially in the difficult moments." stated Daesung.

"Jiyong and I, we are done now. Not getting back together anymore. He's marrying to Seungri. It's all discussed and finished between us." claimed Seunghyun.

"Sorry to hear that, I guess... Then you should think about your recovery, only." suggested Dae.

"No. I mean, I can't be indifferent to your feelings anymore. I loved Jiyong indeed but I think I became obsessed at some point. Whereas you were truly loving me, waiting for me even if I could have never come to you. So I sincerely apologise." expressed Seunghyun trying to convey his true feelings.

"If I've been by your side it's because I wanted it that way." 

"No, Daesung, let's be honest. I'm really sorry. Let me make it up for you. My deep feelings are and have been about you. I've been hiding them since Jiyong declared his love so that I didn't make him suffer. However I want to let my feelings vent now, unless you don't love me anymore... Would you accept my feelings towards you, my angel? Would I deserve to be loved by you?" begged Seunghyun.

"You've always been so stupid, bingu. That's why I love you. I may accept your feelings because I feel the same and I've dream about being together for so long." confessed Daesung.

"Then kiss me you fool." 

So Daesung and Seunghyun kissed so passionately and Seunghyun didn't care about not walking anymore because his angelic boyfriend would share his wings with him.

AN: that was the second ending. Please continue here, we have two more endings to go, the most moving ones are coming.