Chapter 5

In Sickness And In Health


"Let me explain" said Jiyong feeling nervous and guilty. 

"It's not necessary that you explain, I don't really need that, but what about trust?" stated Seunghyun as serious as ever. "I know you're friends and hang out sometimes but why do you have to keep it a secret from me?  Perhaps, is something going on? ...I can't tell..." explained Seunghyun.

"You've just said that, we're friends and nothing more" claimed Jiyong. 

"That is not the problem. I think we have a lack of trust in here and I don't feel good about it... Let's just finish our relationship, I must give a thought about everything and make up my mind. I believe it's better if we split up from now on, for a while. We both have so many things to think of and we'll see what happens afterwards. Thanks for everything." suggested Seunhyun and finished the call without letting Ji to say anything else. 

Jiyong was in complete disaster and distress. He understood his boyfriend feelings but he couldn't agree less on breaking up, however, he would give him some time to think and calm down, even if this meant gloominess for himself. Suddenly Jiyong started weeping, he was able to sense every tear falling down his cheeks and his heart was aching. In the end, he was the one not telling the truth and that had consequences. But anyway, why did Seungri dare to send that picture?! Was it actually and accident? Jiyong was so sad and angry that he didn't want to go and ask Seungri or express any objections. He was feeling terrible and that was not the best way to clarify anything. 

Meanwhile Seunghyun was feeling bad as well. He had decided to stop seeing his friends, male or female, with whom he happened to have implications, all this because of Jiyong, to be true to Jiyong. He didn't want GD to do the same but at least he could have trusted him and not keep meeting Seungri a secret. So Seunghyun didn't feel like overthinking or get to the conclusion Jiyong was probably hiding more stuff from him. He knew it was not the case really, he could feel it, but it was true that he wanted some time alone and stop being related to GD. He felt a desire for crying but he bore it and continued to do work and so. 

At Seungri's 
"Daesung 'senpai', I'm really glad you came along", greeted Panda.

"No problem. What's wrong? How may I help you?" Daesung asked sincerely.

"I think I have done something really trashy. Not my style indeed, but jealousy made me do it." Explained Seungri.

"You were to date our cute dragon so... Did you...?" doubted Dae

"Oh, no! It's not what you're thinking but it's worse. Let me tell you" answered Panda in a gloomy face. "Yes, I met GD today, and we had an excellent afternoon, we took good pictures and all. But I'm a stupid! I was so jealous he's with Seunghyun and not with me so I decided to send one of those pics to him, to the eldest. Immediately I regretted and apologised, but I can't stop feeling it was too late." Seungri finished, expecting Daesung would give some advice or reprimanding.

"I see... Did Tabi say anything?"

"Nothing."

"You should calm down, it was not the best thing to do. However I don't think there'll be trouble. Seunghyun knows you're friends." Advised Daesung trying to get Seungri into a better mood. 

"I hope you're right" expressed Seungri without emotion. "Let's have a drink..."

Later that evening Seungri and Dae were a bit drunk and he decided to call Jiyong. D-lite didn't stop him.

"So what do you want now?" answered Jiyong kind of mad, kind of depressed.

"I wanted to check on how you were doing" Seungri answered back.

"Not as drunk as you, and obviously not as happy." 

"I feel you're not ok, your voice sounds different. Did you guys argue due to what I did?"

Hello Mr genius! Of course we did, well, no, Seunhyun dumped me without letting me say a f***ing word. What were you thinking?!" Jiyong was getting more sarcastic and angrier.

"I'm so sorry... but I love you".

"Aish! I gotta go. I'll probably look for you when you are sober and finish all of this." Jiyong hung up and burst into tears, once again. 

"I've f***ed everything up, Daesung!" Panda was yelling and slapping himself on the head. 

"You should calm down and get some rest. I'll try to talk to Jiyong and Seunghyun later." Daesung promised and help Seungri on getting ready for a sleep. 

"You're my angel :)"

A week passed so abruptly. All of them were still so sad but life had to continue. Non of them had looked for each other. Daesung was busy filming and he couldn't keep his promise to help. Seungri had been waiting for Jiyong's call because he said so. Jiyong was hopeless already, he felt Seunghyun might contact him after so long time, not really soon,and to set a proper end on everything. Seunghyun wasn't actually thinking about the whole situation, he became workaholic and distracted his mind by that, however he was so depressed deep inside. 

Seungri finally decided on calling Jiyong after a couple of weeks. 

"We must talk, in person. I need to apologise" said Seungri on the phone. 

"It's not necessary but I'll meet. The usual place" accepted Jiyong and said no more. 

So Panda and Dragon met. Jiyong started the conversation. 

"I don't want to see you anymore. I'll listen to anything you need to say and forgive you. However that's it. This is a friendship ending and a good bye".

"I know any of what I say will change your mind. I only wanted to apologise sincerely and letting you know that I'm moving to Japan, don't know for how long." stated Seunri knowing he was in a useless situation. 

"I wish you the best in life. Bye bye." Jiyong said and left.