Chapter 11

In Sickness And In Health

A couple of months after meeting Jiyong, Seungri had been bearing the anxiety and being still doubtful about what he might do. He wanted to stay by Jiyong's side and finally become a real couple, nevertheless it wasn't his own decision and in the end it was necessary that he spoke with Seunghyun because he was the father thus Seungri wouldn't be selfish and do the right thing.

Seunghyun didn't accept to meet at first but somehow, Seungri had always managed his way through. And so they got an appointment. 

Seunghyun was waiting for Seungri in one of his favourite places, an art gallery. He was not excited about meeting Seungri but this had stated that something indeed important had to be discussed, so he was expectant.

When Seungri got to the place he found Seunghyun sitting in front of a painting, nothing unusual, he thought. What seemed strange was that there was no wheelchair around. He carefully approached to his older brother and when Seunghyun realised that he stood still, with a cane on his hand. Even though it was for helping him to move, Seungri thought Seunghyun looked like a dandy.

"So now you can walk. Why haven't you given me the good news? I hate you" started Seungri trying to appear excited and happy about it but he was more worried about the things he had come to discuss. 

"I think it's non of your business" Seunghyun tried to appear distant, you could know he was joking though. "I've been going to my therapy, it worked really fine but I'm still lousy." as he made emphasis on the cane. 

"You look like such an important man, a true elegant and chic dandy" said Panda and giggled a bit. 

"Haha, you dork" Seunghyun faked amusement. "Whatever, tell me honestly why you're here, I can imagine though".

"Sorry to bother you but I must know you're true feelings and thoughts. First of all, tell me the truth about breaking up with Jiyong. I don't buy that about he giving you bad luck" 

"Seungri, why do you want to go into that, is that important after all?" asked Seunghyun trying to avoid the topic. "Jiyong hasn't even looked for me, I know he wouldn't do it directly, he might have done it through one of you but he didn't. I know he barely talked to you three. So what's the point?" claimed a hopelessly disappointed Seunghyun. 

"He had contacted me. There's an important reason he hadn't talked to anyone else before. You know how independent he is and how he goes in life as not being a load or a bother to anyone" explained Seungri and Seunghyun interrupted. 

"Yeah, I know him and we're the same way. He should know by now that I didn't mean to hate him really. That I didn't want to be a burden in his life. Imagine living with a person that can't help his own self, not even being able to go to the fxxking toilet. I didn't want to set Kwon Jiyong into a life like that with a useless person." stated Seunghyun with a lot of regret in his voice. 

"But you're better now and doctors have always given you hope. I think you should talk to GD and correct everything." Seungri urged him. 

"No matter how much I want his forgiveness, I think I don't deserve it." said Seunghyun with tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"I know it's hard for you hyung but you must stop being selfish and stop thinking about you only. Now that I know you still care about Jiyong, there's something I need tell you. Even though Jiyong asked me to keep it a secret. He need stop being selfish as well" Seungri took a deep breath and continued. "Jiyong is ashamed and hiding from everyone because he's pregnant. He think you probably won't care or feel bothered or like it's an obligation for you. Do you get it now?" Seungri was expecting for a reaction. 

"What?! Oh my god, I don't know what to say. I don't know if I can feel happy or feel like sh*t." reacted Seunghyun still with tears. 

"Go immediately to look for him. I know you want him back and not just for the baby. " Seungri urged him again. "You might run now" he joked at last. 

Seunghyun didn't look for Jiyong immediately, but he were checking on him in the shadows. Jiyong was indeed doing fine. He was already going to his pregnancy check ups and all. Unfortunately, you could not see the happiness of having a baby on his face and there was where Seunghyun noticed that Jiyong missed him and needed him. He decided to look for him finally but holidays had arrived so soon. He new Jiyong was taking his Christmas and new year holidays in Paris. Seunghyun set everything to follow him one step behind. He might take care of him even though it was from a certain distance. 

Both went back home, still separately, and so Seunghyun gave Jiyong a call.

"Before you say anything let me talk. I know the whole situation, I mean that's not a situation, I know about our baby, I've seen you" then Seunghyun was interrupted. 

"How do you know is your baby?" said Jiyong with upset tone of voice. 

"Because I've seen the expression on your face. If the baby were of someone else you wouldn't look like that. Please, let me talk to you, give me another chance. We both need it" requested Seunghyun 

"I have a lot of things to do. Would you wait till next month to meet me" Jiyong was making things difficult due to his dignity. 

"I can wait my whole life if you promise we'll really discuss all this some day. But don't take it long. My feelings are sincere." replied Seunghyun knowing exactly how Jiyong's mind worked. 

"I'll call you in a month then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feb 5th, 2018

"Do you really want to come back to me? Do you still love me?" Seunghyun was afraid Jiyong didn't love him anymore. 

"...what do you think?", said Jiyong in a calm but determined way.

"I know you love me but I also know I don't deserve it..."

Nothing was cleared, after all, they had been separated by 6 months so far. However things were different now, specially with Jiyong carrying Seunghyun's baby.

So Seunghyun continued to talk 

"I don't deserve your love but... I want it for real. I said stupid things about hating you and all because I didn't expect to be able to walk again. I wouldnt get you chained to a useless person. I wish we got back together. In spite of not letting that baby grow without a father, It's all because I love you. I care about you. It might have taken me more time to look for you if there were no baby but I would have done it in the end. Please give me another chance. Let's get married as we had decided and start a beautiful family together" 

"You really hurt me Choi Seunghyun, you know that, don't you? To be honest I was expecting you to look for me, to fix the situation, on the other hand I'm not sure if I can forgive you due to all the sorrow you made me go through. Didn't you know I would have been happy to stay by you not matter you not being able to walk? That's the saddest part. You thought of me as a selfish moron..." Jiyong stopped talking to start crying. 

"I'm truly sorry my love, let me make life better for you and the baby" Seunghyun begged crying as well.

"I'll think about it thoroughly. I'll let you know." answered Jiyong and then he left. 

AN: I'll start all the alternative endings in the following chapter(s) please read all of them. Thank you for getting so far in the story.