Chapter 8

In Sickness And In Health


White day, one year dating anniversary,  march 14th 2017

Seunghyun was busy with work and he had told Jiyong to celebrate their anniversary later that day. He suggested to have dinner and spend time together as so long they hadn't. So knowing this Jiyong accepted meeting his brothers, wanting to make amends with Seungri and having a good time with all three. 

In the end, Daesung and Youngbae never appeared, they apologised by text message for not being there. Daesung stated it was because of his great deal of work and other business appointments. Youngbae confessed he was about dating someone finally and he couldn't help it. So Jiyong and Seungri were all alone. They needed to talk and clarify all the situation, they needed to become friends again.

"Seungri, I know we must talk, let's look for a calm place to do that OK? But first let me text my boyfriend, I don't need any other misunderstanding."

Jiji took his phone and typed to Tabi. 
GD: sweetheart, Dee and Sol didn't come to our get-together. I'll be only with Seungri, we'll talk, ya know. OK? 
TOP: No problem, my love. Please have fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Laterz! :3***
GD:<3

They decided to go to a park because Jiyong was in the mood of being in contact with nature, so they looked for a non crowded one and talked. 

"Probably you already know I apologised to TOP hyung" started a timid Panda. 

"It's thanks to him I accepted this encounter" but anyone could notice that Jiyong was not saying the whole truth as though he was trying to look for Seungri before as well. 

"Well, so... You know I love you and that will never change but I will keep it until it vanishes, although it's not likely... Anyway, the thing is I don't want to lose you, as a friend. I'd rather be friends than strangers so please forgive me and promise we'll be as before or better, good friends hanging out, joking, liking each other with no other purpose than that friendship". Seungri looked Jiyong directly into the eyes expecting. 

"Eventhough you're so «baka» I will forgive you if that's what you want. Let's be friends again, and apart from that we will always be brothers!" GD delivered a smile and a hug to Panda and sealed the deal for a renovated friendship. 

"Let's go for an ice cream or something refreshing but I won't pay. You need to show forgiveness in a proper manner, treating me this time" suggested Panda giggling and giving GD a childish look.

Time passed by so fast so Jiji excused himself and left first. He needed prepare for his anniversary date. So Seungri sincerely told him to be really happy with Seunhyun. 

Jiyong got all dressy in a pink tuxedo with edges an contour in black. He combed his hair up and backwards. No one could deny he looked extremely handsome. Harmfully handsome as his boyfriend normally said. 

Seunghyun was in a shiny gray suit, long jacket, the perfect fit for his height. He took his car and drove. He got out of the car as soon as he was in front of Jiyong building and actually GD was already waiting outside. Seunghyun opened the car door for Jiyong. He grabbed the sweet dragon's hand and kissed it politely while he stared at Jiji's eyes. Jiyong face turned pink, almost red and then he closed his eyes and giggled. So Tabi approached GD's face and kissed him warmly on the lips and said in a whisper with his peculiar y low voice :

"You look so harmfully gorgeous, my dear. Please get in the car." and he helped Jiyong to do so. 

Later on they were to have dinner in a fancy restaurant. The whole meal, they were laughing, and skin shipping and all that common couples do. However Seunghyun couldn't help keeping an eye on another couple. You could see it was a married couple celebrating an anniversary as well, but they were elder so finally he said to Jiyong:

"We've been dating for a year so far. I really expect being together for more years. Like that couple over there. I'd love to marry you one day and spend the rest of life with you" Seunhyun avoid Jiyong eyes by turning his head, he was completely blushed for what he'd just said. He even avoid and answer from Jiyong and suddenly changed topics. "So, my sweet baby you haven't told me if Panda and you are friends again..."

"Aish you fool! Well, I pretend that I didn't even hear what you were talking about before." Jiyong smiled. "Anyways, I'll tell you about our youngest brother if you kiss me first" Jiyong teased his boyfriend whilst came closer to his face making a fish mouth. 

Seunghyun never rejected giving kisses to his boyfriend so they continued kissing. Soon they finished eating and Seunghyun asked Jiyong to spend the night at his place which Jiyong agreed to. 

They were sitting on the couch, kissing and hugging, remembering some memories together. Jiyong was feeling truly glad but he couldn't help wanting more from his handsome and perfect boyfriend. 

The intensity and passion in Jiyong kisses and caresses were increasing. The mood was kinda heating up so between kisses and cuddles Jiyong asked, panting 

"Seunhyun oppa, are you not ready yet?"

"I like you a lot." said Seunghyun without stopping kissing him. "You're perfect... But I'm not." he stopped the kissing and seriously continued. "I wish I become perfect for you. I'm working on it. Please continue giving some time my love. I promise it will worth it". 

Seunghyun tried to kiss GD again but he refused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in September 2017 in Seunghyun's hospital room 

"Of course, I authorize that, doctor. And I'd like to know the result as soon as possible" said Jiyong promptly 

"Well, let me prepare everything for getting your signature and setting procedures. Meanwhile now you can go talk to Mr. Choi." explained the doctor. 

Jiyong was speechless due to the strange news but he knew in his heart that everything would be alright, or at least he wanted to believe so. After organizing his thoughts and getting himself together he entered Seunghyun's room.

"May I come in?" he asked very smoothly. 

"Please come. There's something really important I've got to tell you". You could feel indifference in Seunghyun's voice.

Jiyong came closer to Seunghyun's bed and was about to kiss him on the forehead but he turned his face and refused. Jiyong felt uneasy but thought he was probably ashamed of himself due to the accident. Those were GD's thoughts when Seunghyun spoke. 

"Thanks for coming. The only thing that is left is politeness. But I don't want you in my life anymore. You're bad luck. Every time I'm getting closer to you something really bad happens. Like we just got engaged and see now... You're my disgrace!... So please understand and don't ever dare to look for me. Thank you anyway."

Jiyong eyes were already all wet. He didn't understand what was all that about. Seunghyun didn't even bother to look at him as if he was avoiding him thoroughly. 'What did I do wrong?' was asking himself in his mind. He was fighting to speak and he couldn't. He was sobbing uncontrollably from the heart. Until he finally pulled off some words. 

"Never forget I love you so much" 

"Get out!" Seunghyun yelled. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
AN: Thanks for getting so far guys. We're almost at the end of the story. Please don't hate me or the way I presented some characters specially Seunghyun in this chapter, remember this is a drama. Well again thanks for being here.