Ending 4

In Sickness And In Health

Ending 4: Happily ever after (?)

Jiyong spent a week thinking about coming together with Seunghyun and he couldn't help it. He wanted to be with his boyfriend again. He looked for Seunghyun then.

"Jiyong, I'm so pleased you came to see me. You look so beautiful with your bloated belly. The pregnancy suits you so well and even so you're still a fashionista and gorgeous." Then Seunghyun felt embarrassed of what he had said and blushed.

"Thank you. Surprisingly I like the way I look now and it makes me feel happy. Anyway, I came here to say that I still love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." explained Jiyong.

"Really?! Wow, I'm so happy now. Let's go on with our plans and get married as soon as possible." suggested Seunghyun blissfully. 

"Hahaha. We may marry but it's likely to happen after giving birth to our baby. Let's focus on that first, please." replied Jiyong tenderly.

"As you wish, my cute love. As long as we spend our lives together." commented Seunghyun pleasing his boyfriend, future dad of his baby.

Seunghyun was extremely happy for having Jiyong again. They loved each other so much nobody could deny it. They again were spending their days together and once in a while they go to the doctor for monitoring Jiyong's pregnancy. 

"It's the first time you'll see the baby, Seunghyun my love. Are you nervous?"Jiyong seemed so excited about Seunghyun being in his First sonogram of the baby. 

"I'm not nervous actually. Should I be?" wondered Seunghyun not knowing exactly what would happen. 

"We'll see..." chuckled Jiyong pretty amused. 

They got to the hospital and were about starting the scan after talking to the obstetric specialist. 

"So according to the dates, the baby is in the 28th week, about six or  seven months. We will check that regarding to the actual size and development of the fetus." doctor explained and later urged them to entered to the scan room. 

"Mr Kwon, it's your second time here but you will be surprised about the changes, I dare to say. And you Mr. Choi, being your first time you'll surely be experiencing something new." advised the doctor. 

So Jiyong was prepared and the sonogram started. On the screen Seunghyun could see a black background with white noise forming confusing images until the doctor explained. 

"This part here is the head and if we go there we can see the facial features, nose, eyes, mouth," he was explaining as he moved the scan and pointed on the screen. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" prompted the doctor. 

"I would but I don't know about Jiyong so he should decide" expressed Seunhyun trying not to appear so stupid or something. 

"It's OK, I'd like to know" comfirmed Jiyong as cool as ever. 

"You'll have a baby girl" 

They went back home very happy with the good news. They would be happy in anyway but in the past both had expressed their feelings for having a baby girl. Time went by so quickly and the baby was born the same day as Youngbae, and he felt blissful about this coincidence. Jiyong and Seunghyun decided to call her Sunny after Taeyang's nick name. She was a healthy and pretty baby whom everybody loved and cherished. 

Accordingly to what they had agreed, as soon as Jiyong felt ready. They started to plan the wedding. Jiyong was so excited about it.

"I'd like to wear a white tuxedo, very chic and all." claimed Jiyong. 

"Would it be OK if we wear the same? I'd like that." it was Seunghyun's inquiry. 

"Sure, honey." agreed Jiyong while he gave a peck on the lips to Seunghyun. 

"So any time that you agree with me, will you do that?" asked a playful Seunghyun giving Jiyong a cute look such as a puppy's. 

"Cool, but if I don't agree I will give you a smack on the head." Jiyong giggled amused. 

So Seunghyun pouted displeased and approached to him. Their eyes encountered each other and so Seunghyun put his hands on Jiyong's back of the head and kissed him warmly, passionately. 

"I love you, you fool. Let's prepare a gorgeous wedding no matter what" whispered Seunghyun into Jiyong's ears after kissing.

The wedding day:

All of his friends and family were there, everybody was happy, congratulating and complementing the couple. Everybody was wearing the best outfit, Jiyong and Seunghyun were wearing the same white and black tuxedo and they indeed looked so handsome. 

"Aaaaagh Kwon Jiyong, I'm the happiest man alive but I feel so bloody nervous. I don't want to make a big mess or f**k everything up." shouted Seunghyun very cheerful and excited. 

"hahaha you stupid, keep it down, everybody is listening. Don't worry you cannot f**k things up more than you did before. Hahahaha, kidding." said Jiyong chuckling and trying to comfort the other groom.

"Where's my baby? I want to hold her and kiss her and all" asked Seunghyun.

"She's with my mom and I think with yours too. Let's look for them" and Jiyong started looking for the mothers with Seunghyun following him. 

"There you are, my fair ladies" TOP said very pleased to see them. 

"My son, I'm so glad you're marrying Kwon Jiyong and I'm so more much glad about my grand-daughter. She looks like you but with Jiyong skin and lips. You made her well." joked Seunghyun's mom while hugging her beloved son. 

"Mom, do you want me to carry Sunny for a while?" offered Jiyong. 

"It's not necessary. I can do it and Mrs. Choi can help me. Moreover there are many people who want to meet her." said Jiyong's mom. 

"I know but... Please don't stress her OK. Too much people can make her uneasy." claimed Jiyong 

"I know but today it's your day, please enjoy it and trust me. Didn't I bring you up the perfect man you're now?" Jiyong's mom stated confidently and proudly. 

"She's right, my sunshine and we'll be around they can call us if necessary." agreed Seunghyun. "I love so much you both ladies and my little magical queen." then Seunghyun hug and kissed his mother, his mother in law and his daughter and finally he kissed Jiyong.

The big event was about to start. Jiyong started feeling nervous, his palms were sweating and he would burst into laughter of anxiety in any moment. Seunghyun noticed that so he held his hand tightly and whisper to Jiyong 

"I'll never let you go, you're safe with me now." 

And Jiyong calmed down a little. 

So the ceremony began, the MC read the votes and each groom read their own votes as well

"...in sickness and in health until death do us part. Choi Seunghyun, do you accept Kwon Jiyong as your husband?" 

"I do." solemly said Seunghyun 

"Kwon Jiyong, do you accept Choi Seunghyun as your husband?"

"I certainly do" replied Jiyong with no hesitation.

"Then I declared you husband and husband. You may kiss"

So they kissed and everyone was clapping and cheering and shouting. 

Later on came the time for a toast, the grooms showed their appreciation and thanks to everyone. Jiyong's father said a few words and then the brothers decided to say their words as being the best men. 

Daesung: Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong, I've seen the struggle you passed to get to this point. I'm so glad that you, individually and as a couple, have shared your time and feelings with me. I hope you keep on doing it. I wish you the best and thank you for the beautiful niece. I love the three of you.

Youngbae: You both know how much I support you and that I will be by your side until whenever. You have made mistakes and you have suffered for those but if someone says you're wedding and your life together it's not a mistake, that is me. I'm full of joy for seeing you married finally. As Daesung, I also want to say thanks for my niece, I was so happy when I knew she was born the same day as me. I promise in case that you're not here anymore or you're not able to, I will take care of that precious being. Please be very happy!

Seungri: Hello family, hello everybody, are you having a good time? If not, we can do something later. (everybody chuckled a little) Anyways... Jiyongah! I love you so much and I wish you not only the best but everything, you deserve everything in life, baby. Thanks for all the good moments we've spent. Seunghyun hyung! You know I hate you, you took my man (Seungri chuckled) but I'm happy because there's no better man for Jiyong. You're meant to each other. Don't worry, be happy. And I promise that my strong baby will be the happiest girl on earth, I'll do my part. Thank you. 

After the very emotive and moving speeches the Twilight had come. Curiously you could see falling stars in the sky. They were closer and closer. It looked as though balls of fire were about to touch the ground. What was happening? Ah very huge metallic structure was landing on the wedding's garden. An alien space ship! So it landed and killed each person there. 

AN: I hope you laugh guys xD thank you so much for reading this, it was my first and I enjoyed writing it. If you don't like then sorry I'll do my best for the next if you give me feedback. Thank you so much. The end!