Chapter 7

In Sickness And In Health

New Year 2017's eve

Seunghyun prepared a dinner party for his brothers. He wanted Seungri to come but even Youngbae who had received calls from him couldn't reach him because Seungri always called from public numbers. 
Anyways all of them were happy to spend new year's eve together but at the same time nostalgic because Seungri wasn't coming. 

In spite of circumstances they spent a nice night together.

Seunghyun and Jiyong seemed to be a happy couple. They were hugging and kissing the whole celebration. Youngbae made fun of Jiyong for being sat at Seunghyun lap as if there were no chairs or seats in the living room. 

"Hahaha you guys are so freely expressing your love. Jiyong, you should have advised me the  chairs at Seunghyun's were not comfortable and I might have brought some puffs. Perhaps I must sit on Daesung's lap or he might sit on mine" suggested Taeyang while chuckling amused. 

"You, shut up Tae, I can sit on my handsome boyfriend lap whenever I want. And I don't see nor hear he's complaining" replied Jiyong smiling and blushing. 

"Of course I won't complain my sweet. It's so cozy you sit on my lap giving me hugs" stated a teasing and glad Seunghyun. 

"You're so funny. I wish I had someone's lap to seat on, and obviously it won't be Taeyang's. He's not that lucky" laughed Daesung talking to the couple and then to Youngbae. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Japan 

Seungri was missing his brothers, especially Jiyong of course. However he was trying to spend a good new year's eve with his Japanese friends. He wasn't in the mood for eating nor drinking so much but he shared the date with his new friends only on the idea of going back to Korea the following year. 

So in the middle of January 2017 Seungri arrived to Korea. He desperately wanted to meet Jiyong but he decided not to look for him, he would wait. Actually, he thought it would be better to meet Seunghyun in the first place. 

Seunghyun was so surprised he received a call from Seungri and answered immediately

"Well hello, you bastard. Where have you been? I've been missing you, believe it or not" answered Tabi in a funny way. 

"My brother! Many things have happened. I'd like to meet you and catch up. Would you?" asked Seungri waiting for a positive reply. 

"Of course I would. Shall you come to my place this evening?" offered the big brother.

"Sure, I'll be there. Thanks 'hyung' I love you so much."

Seungri got to Seunghyun's house. He was feeling nervous and at the same time excited. He wanted to hug his brother so badly and know what he had been doing. Mainly he wanted to ask for forgiveness after the stupid thing he did

"Welcome home Riri! And I mean here and the country" greeted Seunghyun. 

"I am so glad to see you my brother" said Seungri and abruptly hugged TOP

So they talked about the situation in Japan and about their past activities until Panda couldn't hold it anymore. 

"Eh, Tabi, you know. I came here to apologise. You know I've loved Jiyong for so long and that something out of jealousy made me send you the picture. I thought wrongly I would have an opportunity if you and Jiyong broke up. However, it was the worst for the 3 of us and I regret seeing you in sorrow and split apart. And..."

Seunghyun interrupted Seungri.

"Aish you! Please stop, there's nothing to forgive. I will love you and like you always. You're my little brother despite everything.  I was looking for you since that day but you didn't answered and later you moved to Japan without notice! ...That's the only thing I won't forgive you. So you may leave..." those last words were said in a serious tone and Seunghyun expression was serious as well. 

Panda can't help but show a pout face and felt confused. 

"Kkkkkkk just kidding, you moron. We're OK! We'll always be" Seunghyun chuckled but then again his face became dark, "Hmm but seriously, I'd like to request you something and this is no joke..."

"Please do so. I'll do my best" replied Riri before even knowing the request. 

"Talk to Jiyong... I know he misses you and I know he desperately wishes you made amends." Tabi was serious about that and then he was playful again. "If he doesn't reply or want to meet,  tell me. I'm his boyfriend and he always does as I please." so he laughed, so did Seungri. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the 'future' after Seunghyun accident sept 2017

Jiyong got so quickly to the hospital where Youngbae gave him directions to. He was trembling, he had been crying the whole driving from his flat to there. Then he was trying to hold himself up and regained restraint before meeting Youngbae. Finally he felt a bit better and accessed the hospital to look for Youngbae while sending him a text message to ask for his specific location. 

YB said nothing while seeing Jiyong but he gave him a meaningful hug and later on he explained to GD:

"Doctors say he has regained consciousness and he asked for you specifically. Although one of the doctors told me he would like to talk you as soon as you were here and before you meet him."

"I got it. So I'm here, where's that doctor" asked Jiyong trying to appear as comfortable as no matter what. 

So they looked for the doctor to listen to what he had to say. One kind nurse helped them to find him. 

"This is doctor Jeung" the nurse introduced him 

"Doctor, I'm Kwon Jiyong. I'm the person Choi Seunghyun has been requesting to see. I'm his fiancé and the closest to a family he has. His real family is not in the country at the moment." Jiyong introduced himself. 

"Yes I have something to tell you, as you said the family of the patient is not in the country and you're the closest to a family so I must tell you something, privately." explained the doctor. 

"Would you excuse us Youngbae?" asked Jiyong politely to his brother and he just nodded in agreement and left towards the waiting room.  

Doctor took Jiyong near Seunghyun's hospital room and continued to explained to him while he was trying to peek through a little window at the top of the door. 

"We've made some check ups so far. He is conscious, he can talk. He doesn't feel any significant pain but there's a problem."

"What is it, doctor?" interrupted Jiyong. 

"We need an MRI, to check on inner hemorrhagic but most worring, to observe dorsal spine as he stated he's not able to feel anything from waist downwards. So we need some information and allowance of you" declared the doctor. 

Jiyong felt as falling down on his knees...