Chapter 10

In Sickness And In Health

Sept 14th 2017 after being rejected by Seunghyun 

It was the following day when Jiyong arrived home after being rejected by Seunghyun. He hadn't had any sleep but it was the least of his problems. He had to go to work soon anyways. He would try to keep a normal life but breaking with his fiancé, crying and not having any sleep was not really the proper state for «normal». In addition to that he felt different, something was happening. Perhaps all that sorrow in his soul made it that way but he had never felt this way before, ever. 

By midday he desperately wanted to sleep, he felt physically weak and decided it would be better to get something to eat and continue the work later. When he was about to entered into the lift he fainted. 

"Oh my god, mr Kwon what happened?" screamed a passing by coworker while seeing Jiyong on the floor passed out, unconscious.

She went for help and then he was taken to doctor's office in there. The doctor awoke him, as he regained consciousness Jiyong was advised to go to the hospital for a check up. 

"I don't think it's bad news but there's something on. You're body is giving you signals. Please go to a hospital for a check up" said the company's doctor. 

"I'll do so" ansewered Jiyong politely but the last place he wanted to be in was a hospital. 

He decided to leave work, called it up for a day. And ended up going to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Seunghyun was talking to his brothers.  They were trying to convince him not to leave GD behind. 

"Daesung, I'm so glad you're here with me" said Seunghyun. 

"You know you can count on me always, however, even though I love you, you should be looking for someone else apart from me... You know what I mean..." replied Daesung making reference to GD

"Daesung is right. You're not seeing things clearly about Jiyong. You love each other, he's your best support and luck. Be fair, this accident is not his fault." Youngbae preached him.

"I have nothing to do with him anymore, it was my decision yesterday and I must keep it for the sake of every one." answered Seunghyun stubborn.

A month after the accident had passed, Seunghyun was out of the hospital weeks ago but he wasn't able to walk yet. Doctors said he had to go for physiotherapy, they didn't discover something wrong in the MRI so he needed try for a couple of months, if that didn't work they might check deeper and different options. In other words, doctors were giving hope, he felt hopeless though. He only met with Daesung and sometimes talked to Taeyang or Panda on the phone. 

As for Jiyong, he was not accepting to meet any of them in person but Riri was always insistent. 

"Hello Riri Panda" Jiyong answered the phone.

"How are you doing, my dear? I miss you, I want to hang out with you"

"I miss you as well Seungri but, you know, I feel ashamed"

"About what exactly? Being so stubborn and not meeting any of us? Then it's ok, you may be ashamed, I allow you to." replied Seungri trying to make Jiyong laugh. He hadn't heard Jiyong laugh for a while and he missed it. 

"You're always cheerful, trying to make me laugh but this is kinda serious and confusing." Jiyong was so gloomy.

"Cheer up baby, cheer up baby! Imagine me dancing as a lady Jiyong!" Panda sang and chuckled really trying to cheer up GD 

"Stupid! You got me on that one!" And so Jiyong giggled a bit and then suggested. "Seungri babe, We should meet, there's something I need to tell you".

"Finally! I'll pick you up right away" said Seungri excited. 

"Hey, no way! But what about tomorrow evening?" 

"I'll be there Jiyong chan. Have a good sleep tonight." so Panda hung up. 

So the following day Jiyong got ready to meet Seungri. This time he felt so sad and lonely, weird to some extent that he didn't even care about wearing a cool outfit. He just picked up something comfortable and not to tight, very loose and carefree style. Anyway he was thinking nothing which he tried would make it feel really comfortable, he wasn't able to feel comfortable and confident after all the tragic past events. Panda arrived sooner than expected but Jiyong was sort of ready. Seungri would rather go out to eat or at least for a walk but Jiyong stated he wasn't really in the mood. He had been feeling tired and that day was not the exception. So they stayed at Jiyong's.

"May I dare myself to tell you something that I've noticed since I saw you today?" asked an uncommonly polite Seungri.

"What is it? And please don't say anything stupid OK?!" replied Jiyong not particularly interested. 

"I know for sure you're feeling a lot of sorrow and that you might not be happy but... Physically you look very bright, shiny, as if you had gone to spa or skin care or something like that." commented Panda very surprised and amused.

"It's true that I feel sad and lonely and I miss Seunghyun but besides that I feel extremely different. I have never felt this way before". Jiyong tried to explain. 

"I could hold you right now. I don't want you to be gloomy. I wish I could protect you and make you fall for me. However I won't take advantage of the situation although, being honest, that's what I really want to do instinctively" stated Seunri trying not to appear so excited. 

"You know, I feel so different than my usual self that I won't even fight your comments back. Despite it's likely that I won't be with Seunghyun anymore, I don't think I could accept your feelings. Right now there's something more important than Seunghyun, you or even me." Jiyong was being so mysterious in his speech.

"You're scaring me. What's happening? I don't get you this time" said Seungri waiting for an answer.

"Ok, I can't hold it anymore. That's why I accepted to meet you. Promise this will be a secret between you and me. Don't tell anybody. I haven't even told my family and I don't know when I will." so Jiyong was interrupted by Seungri's anxiety. 

"Kwon Jiyong! Stop going around the bush and tell me now. You know you can trust me. I won't tell anyone." promised Panda

So a non ever seen expression appeared on Jiyong's face. As in a poker face but with indescribable feelings and he announced 

"I'm pregnant..."

"OMG, seriously? Hmmm that's good news, pretty boy. A baby is always good news."

"I used to think so but in my situation I don't really know anymore." replied Jiyong 

"You know I can help you and all. And I don't mean like becoming the father or so. But you can be certain I could do that gladly" suggested Seungri very casually. 

"Stop it. I feel uneasy about that... Anyways, don't dare to say to anyone, specially not to Seunghyun." Jiyong requested very serious.