Chapter 3

In Sickness And In Health

Sep 12th 2017 after the engagement party

 

The engagement party was so noisy and with truly high vibes. Everybody was happy and some of the guests got wasted although none caused problems, at least nothing happened during the party.

 

The last guest said goodbye and left our couple all alone.

 

"I feel really happy today, my love..." said Seunhyun but he could barley speak.

 

"I can tell", interrupted Jiyong. "You're not happy, you're drunk!" But he wasn't mad at all, he found Seunghyun state quite amusing, if only had he been mad and scolded his guy strictly...

 

Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong hand and kissed him softly on the lips.

 

"Come on, I'll take you home", said Seunghyun.

 

"Take me wherever you'd like. We're engaged now and soon we'll be as one... Or maybe we are already." Jiyong said and giggled cutely. And both started to walk together towards Seunghyun's car.

 

None of them cared about Seunghyun condition because he seemed well for driving and Jiyong flat was just a few minutes far from the party place.

 

Seunghyun was driving along the speedway, with Jiyong by his side, it was late at night, no traffic, no people, as if the road was all for them only.  They cuddled in the car all the way. Jiyong was holding Seunghyun hand and once in a while they exchanged cute looks. Anyone could see they were really enjoying and thinking of a future together.

 

They soon got to Jiyong home without problems or incidents.

 

"OK babe, let's come in". Said Jiyong grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

 

"Sorry  but I'm not staying". Rejected Seunghyun. "I wish but... I ought to be early at the office tomorrow for an important meeting, my sweet".

 

"But you're not in your whole senses, babe. You can stay the night and part from here, we have done that before". Jiyong insisted politely.

 

"No way. I've got some documents at home and I really need them. So no, I'm leaving now". Seunghyun got back at Jiyon in a stubborn manner just as any drunk person would.

 

Jiyong made a sullen look and a grimace and Seunghyun reacted to that

 

"Anyway, we won't have s*x today, you know why." Something inside him was telling this statement was so wrong but he couldn't help it in his state.

 

"You're such an arse, do at you please!" Immediately Jiyong turned around and walked through the building door in anger.

 

Later he wished he should have focused that anger in convincing Seunghyun to stay...

 

Seunghyun got in the car and left. He couldn't tell whether he was sleepier or drunker but no matter what, he tried to drive to his place.

 

The speedway was so empty, and the lights around him started to look like falling stars, then he saw himself dancing among them with Jiyong in his arms. His boyfriend was so beautiful, in a white tuxedo with his bright and wonderful blond hair. Seunghyun Jiyong's hair while they were in a hug, dancing. Seunghyun closed his eyes to kiss that gorgeous creature and then the last thing he recalled was a metal sound, a screeching metal sound.

 

Jiyong took a shower and tried to sleep but he felt distress and anxiety, so he wasn't able. He knew things didn't end well with Seunghyun that night but he knew as well that was nothing. They had had fights before and this was not really like that. Besides they were now engaged and he was sure everything would be ok between them the following day. Nevertheless, why exactly was he feeling weird and confused? He was trying to figure it out. Sleepless.

 

About an hour later, Jiyong received a call from Youngbae. Normally, he wouldn't call that late at night so there might be something important and he picked up.

 

"Is everything OK, my friend?" Wondered a serious Jiyong.

 

"Actually, no. Did I wake you? Please be calm, I need to tell you something important but promise me you won't do anything crazy". One could feel the worry and pain in Youngbae's voice.

 

"Please tell me, YoungBae, you know you can trust me". Jiyong started to sound worried as well.

 

"It's Seunghyun... He had a car accident. I was his emergency call so they contacted me".

 

Jiyong felt a terrible shiver through his back and a prick in the heart. He wanted to burst in tears and screams but he needed to behave strong and get more info. Finally he sorted out and said:

 

"How is he? Where are you, are you with him already? I'll meet you right away."

 

YoungBae gave directions to Jiyong. He got dressed properly and walked to his car.

 

Meanwhile Seungri was talkin with Daesung about the engagement and all.

 

"So, tell me the truth. How are you feeling about all that?" Wondered Daesung.

 

It was not a secret that Seungri was in love with Jiyong.

 

"To be honest. I don't know what to feel or say. Of course I love GD and I wish him happiness but at the same time I feel uneasy and kinda sad :( .Although there's nothing I can do. I always conveyed my feelings to him and in the end he had made his decision... "

 

"You should oppose. Like in the movies, speak up at the wedding" Daesung laughed amused.

 

Ha! Are you stupid or what?!" Amswered Seungri surprisingly amused of the thought. "I can't do that, as a person falling for Jiyong I can't allow me to do that. Besides he would never forgive me. I don't know but I'll be here for him whenever he needs anyways."

 

"Let's keep drinking, maybe that way you'll feel a bit better." Suggested Daesung and Panda thought it was a good idea.

 

Sep 15th 2016
Back at the 6 months dinner earlier in time.

 

Jiyong was carefully staring at his boyfriend while he was declaring his love. Whereas he was confused and uncomfortable about something. So he interrupted Seunghyun.

 

"I love you too. But sometimes I feel like you don't even like me, physically I mean, that you don't want me... You know... I want you... I need you. I always have a feeling of desire towards you but I don't think it's mutual." Jiyong dared to say while Seunghyun was holding his hand and looking him in the eye. "Am I indeed that ugly or that lame to you? Are you with me because you don't have any other options?"

 

His eyes looked as if he would start sobbing at any point.

 

After all, they had been dating for six months so far and they had never had any s*xual encounter, not even close to that.

 

"Listen, my cutest love. It's not that I don't like you or desire you. I must fight my inner thoughts every time I see you. I want to feel you and want you to feel me truly but I resist because I'd like to make it worth, all of this relationship and our first time together." Seunghyun was explaining to his baby dragon. "You know I've been a stupid playboy my entire life so I want to treat you differently. I want to keep you by my side for the rest of my life."

 

"So, you're saying we'll never be «physically» together, Seunghyun?" GD sighed and continued. "Sometimes I actually don't get you, that's why I fell for you in the first place..."

 

"We will be together as you desire because I desire it as well. You're the most beautiful and iest man I've ever known. You drive me crazy. I only want to show you how special you're in my life. Please give me some time." Pleaded Seunghyun to his gorgeous boyfriend.

 

Jiyong felt a little bit dissapointed at the beginning but soon he realised he understood Seunghyun feelings perfectly because he knew him for good so he stopped feeling worried or uneasy.

 

"I'll wait for you my whole life on the condition that you stay with me all this time." Stated Jiyong with the most sincere and bright smile.

 

His boyfriend stop holding his hand and softly touched his face, going over his left cheek, then carefully tracing Jiyong's jaw line to end up caressing his lips with the fingers while Seunghyun was biting his own lips. Then he couldn't help but kissing that precious guy, the love of his life.

 

Surprisingly, Jiyong could feel the desire in that kiss. He felt desired, wanted, loved and, just as Seunghyun had said, he felt indeed special.

 

The soiree finished smoothly and the pretty couple was glittering in bliss. Seunghyun took GD to his place and they said good night among kisses and hugs.

 

"I will always love you with all my heart Kwon Jiyong". Said Seunghyun tenderly.

 

"Me too, Lee Seunghyun". And Jiyong started to laugh. "I'm joking my handsome. I'll love you for an eternity my Choi Seunghyun." And he gave the sweetest smile and look, GD gave a smooth kiss to his guy and then he entered to his place still smiling and shining.