Chapter 9

In Sickness And In Health

Jiyong went out of the hospital room in tears and tried to escape from the facility as soon as possible but he was seen by Youngbae. He thought he was crying because of the accident and all, little did he know that there was something more distressful. 

 

"Don't worry G. I'm sure he will be alright. Even if he has problems with the spine he might have an opportunity to walk again and have a normal life" said Youngbae trying to give Jiji some support.

 

"I think I'm not allowed to care anymore. I'm confused. I don't know what exactly happened in there. He threw me off... " explained Jiyong. 

 

"What are you saying?" asked a shooked Youngbae. 

 

With tears in his eyes Jiyong just said what he said and excused for leaving. 

 

"I can't bear staying here. Sorry, I gotta go. I'll call you later"

 

So Jiyong quickly left the hospital and tried to organised his thoughts while going home. He wanted to feel nothing but it was impossible. He had fought with Seunghyun before but he knew this time was for real. He could read Seunghyun very well and something in that atmosphere and the tone of his voice gave Jiyong the impression all that scene was for real and at the same time he didn't want it to be real. 

 

Seunghyun was actually crying when Jiyong left. He felt pain and sorrow but things about he not likely walking anymore were too much. He had heard that from the doctors but none of them had come to give him a proper explanation or so, then he felt worried and his future was uncertain but it seemed to have misfortune coming right away.

 

He was feeling useless already, disappointed of himself and everything. When suddenly Youngbae entered to the room. Seunghyun abruptedly rubbed his eyes with his forearm to dry his tears. 

 

"Jiyong left. What happened bro, I don't have a clue?" asked Youngbae without hesitation.

 

"I don't want him in my life anymore. They say I won't be able to walk so this bring disgrace to us all. It's better this way" solemly said Seunghyun.

 

"I mean, come on! He loves you, for real, and I'm certain he  would endure this with you." Sol preached him. 

 

"I don't want him to endure it. I don't want anyone's pitty, specially not Jiyong's pitty and neither his bad luck. I'm sure our relationship karma did this to me". Said Seunghyun in distress. 

 

Taeyang felt anxious and worried, he was lost for words.

 

"I think you should have a good rest and sleep. Everything will be clearer tomorrow, be ready to apologise... I'll be right outside in case you need anything and I'll call Daesung as well."

 

So Taeyang left and Seunghyun become more and more angrier to himself, he was not able to sleep he didn't even want to try. So he continued crying. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in March 2017 on the anniversary night 

 

"So you won't kiss me anymore because I don't want to have s*x but to make love to you? Please support me, I'm preparing myself to become a better man for you and I want to show you all my love but as the treasure you are for me. I don't want you to be like any of my former couples or encounters. You're so much special" whined Seunhyun after seeing Jiyong rejecting his kiss. 

 

"Aish you dork! I cannot be mad at you. You're really weird, you know, but that's the best, it suits me perfectly." said a cheerful Jiyong seeing his boyfriend having a pout face and so he approached to kiss him.

 

"Jiyong kisses are always warm and fuzzy, as you're personality, my dear. Do you still love me?" Seunghyun was wondering with a puppy expression on his face. Jiyong couldn't help but giggling at such a face. 

 

"I've loved you all my life, even before meeting you and I'll love you in the afterlife as well" and Jiyong strongly hugged his boyfriend as in not letting him go anywhere anymore. 

 

We know time passes so fast and so it happened. The following months they informally started to live together. Some weeks they spent the time at Seunghyun's and some others at Jiyong's but they hadn't officially moved as a couple, they just shared the space. One could see they were becoming a better couple, well jointed, and surprisingly without complications or trouble. They looked happy together and every one of their friends and family members were happy for them. 

 

So it came August the 18th, Jiyong's birthday. His 30th birthday.

 

"Seunghyun my love, tomorrow is my birthday. I don't want you to forget" said Jiyong as though he was a needy person. 

 

"Even though you hadn't said, I wouldn't have forgotten. However, I think you will kill me... I must go out on a business trip tomorrow" Seunghyun looked at Jiyong waiting for a reply. 

 

"What?! You have a good excuse for not telling me before, right?" whined Jiyong 

 

"I've been just requested. In fact..." and so Seunghyun stood up and looked for his coat, took a small piece of paper from the pocket and showed it to Jiyong babe, "I had ordered dinner to be delivered at my place tomorrow and I can't cancel it now. So I want to ask for a favour..." Seunghyun then was interrupted by Jiji. 

 

"Do you want me to stay at your place and receive it? Sure, I'll help you with that" said Jiyong gladly anticipating his boyfriend's thoughts and taking the receipt in Tabi's hand.

 

"Yeah, thank you. And apart from that, imagine I got home from a boring trip and the first thing I see it's the person I worship the most, my precious boyfriend waiting for me and expecting to celebrate his birthday together even if it's a day late." Seunghyun explained that scenario and giggled while looking tenderly to GD.

 

"Why are you so cute?! Sweetheart, I'll be there for you, I promise" replied Jiyong with the cutest smile ever. 

 

So the following day Seunghyun left earlier and later that day Jiyong went to Seunghyun place to spend the day there. He received many calls and texts to congratulate him but he replied only to few of them. In the late evening he received a call from Seunghyun.

 

"How's your birthday going, babe?" the y voice of TOP was on the phone. 

 

"Not bad but nor special. 'Cause I miss you a lot. How are things going for you, my love?" answered a bored GD.

 

"I miss you too, cutie. All is set here so it's likely that I'll be with you sooner than expected. Are you at my house, btw?" 

 

"Yes, I promised you so I'm here" Jiyong was explaining that when the door bell rang. "Oh, someone is at the door, maybe it's the dinner delivery, come with me I don't want to hang up on you yet" requested Jiyong while going to open the door. 

 

When he watched on the door CCTV he was really surprised, he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. It was the image of a smiling Choi Seunghyun waving hello escorted by a crew of well known people. So GD opened right away in surprise.

"I wish you a happy birthday with all my heart Kwon Jiyong" said Seunghyun while stretching his arms to hug his baby boy then he whispered in his ear. "Surprise".

 

Seunghyun and the whole crew made of friends and family went into the house to celebrate Jiyong's party. 

 

"I wasn't expecting any of this, Tabi. You really know how to make me feel important. I love you so much, forever and ever." the bliss in Jiyong's voice couldn't be hidden. 

 

"I love you more" a huge smile of pride and satisfaction was glanced on Seunghyun face. 

 

It was a very nice surprise party and every one were having fun. People started to leave and finally the couple were all alone. 

 

"Thanks for everything Choi Seunghyun, you're the best, my best" Jiyong was indeed grateful and still excited for all the events.

 

Seunghyun kissed his boyfriend on the lips while hugging him tightly. He his hear and caressed all the way of Jiyong's back tenderly but passionately. Suddenly he stared closely to Jiyong eyes and said. 

 

"I think I might be ready" And immediately he changed his glance to the floor blushing so badly and giggling nervously.

 

Jiyong giggled as well and whispered to the wind. "For you I'm always ready..." while covering his face with his hands. 

 

So you know what happened next...

/////////////////////////

AN: Next chapter is the explicit =x you can skip if you feel like it, you won't lose any important detail of the main plot, so don't worry. Thank you!