Chapter 25 - Classmates

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the morning was fairly normal from Jisoo's perspective. Sungwoon had come downstairs and Jinyoung had been sending him glares every now and again which was understandable considering that Jinyoung knew of the events of that night/morning. The rest of the boys seemed a little bit off considering no snide comments of any sort were aimed at her. Daniel and Sungwoon were sat on either side of her but each and every one of them was sneaking glances at her whilst they finished the food that Jaehwan had cooked for them.

After clearing their plates they all left to get dressed. Jisoo had no clothes for the day and so she decided instead of going back to Changwook who would most likely have a fit over the fact she did not come home that night she thought it best to just borrow some of Daniel's clothes. Sure Sungwoon's clothes were probably closer to her size she thought it would be best to wear Daniel's clothes considering she didn't really want to be alone in Sungwoon's room with him. Daniel's hoodie -which she chose- was enormous and fell to below her knee looking around the size of a dress rather than a top. She only wore that hoodie after taking a shower and stepped back into Daniel's room, much to her surprise Daniel was in the room himself. He was wearing nothing but a towel strapped around his waist and still turned around to face the girl who had just exited the bathroom.

"That looks good on you," Daniel said with a smirk which forced a red color to her cheeks. That feeling was getting really annoying considering she had blushed around 4 times that morning alone. "What about pants," He said pointing at her lower body.

"Your clothes are all huge so I think I'm going to borrow some of Daehwi's. And considering it is an unwritten rule for me to not go into his room at the minute I think it is best that someone else were to do that for me," She said to which he smiled and started to exit the room. "Wait! aren't you going to you know, wear clothes before that," 

"Why bother, the rest of the house is full of guys and I've just showered in Jisung's room soooo," Daniel said ending with a shrug before completely leaving the room. Daehwi must have just woken up because the shouts from yesterday resumed but about a minute later holding a pair of jeans. He chucked them over to her and she slipped them on. Of course, they were still a little large even though Daehwi himself had the frame that was reflective of a woman in some aspects, he was still a man and the sizes were a little different. Her clothing, in the end, didn't look odd just 'comfortable'  They all filed out into their respective rooms and lounged about for a bit before Minhyun got a call saying that the cars were ready to take them to school.

Everyone started to file out of the room down to the cars ready to drive them to where they needed to be but Jisoo suddenly spoke up. "What are we going to do about him?" She questioned leaving all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter