Chapter 12 - Second Mate

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Sungwoon.

A constant stare placed on Jisoo from Sungwoon was not noticed throughout the whole of lessons. Sungwoon thought something about her since Daehwi had introduced her as his mate.

"Alright class," Woobin said quieting them down. "After school activities start in a few months but there will be club meetings this afternoon after school in lessons and you are expected to attend them," Woobin explained before abruptly leaving. However, he let a little smile show on his face which reflected on his actual personality that Jisoo was lucky enough to have experienced herself.

The classes ended quickly making Daehwi exceptionally upset knowing that he couldn’t even meet her after school due to the club meetings. They had baseball club together but sports clubs didn’t have to meet up in person they only required to show up to the actual club which wouldn't start for a while. Jisoo made her way out of the classroom leaving a reluctant Daehwi behind to sulk alone.

Whilst on her way to cooking club an arm pulled her into a closet with no light. When the light was it confused Jisoo even more than she already was by this action. She looked at the person in front of her and squinted a bit Sungwoon was looking at her suspiciously but with quite a happy look in his eyes.

"You know, about me, don't you?"

"What are you talking about? I don't understand,"

"Stop it, stop blocking your scent just for a second, I noticed that you don't have a scent at all and it was bothering me when you introduced yourself as Daehwi's mate,"

"I can't. Not now, not ever,"

"Why? Tell me that at the very least," Sungwoon said stepping much closer to Jisoo. "Why can't you tell me," Sungwoon said pulling closer to her face. "If it's because you are part human I already know about that but please just for a second don't hide your scent,"

"How do you know? do the others," 

"No they don't know and I would like to keep it that way, but please just show me," Sungwoon said almost pleading. Sungwoon was one of the people who talked about her but never did anything directly to hurt her. Jisoo noticed that he was like this and contemplated whether she should just show him or not. "Please," He took a step back away from her and she let out a breath she had been holding while he was stood so close to her face.

Jisoo was still contemplating whether she should or not and when she looked over at Sungwoon she realized there was no real harm in it if he already knew about her human side. She lifted the shield placed on her body for only a second and dropped it again. It took a second to register in Sungwoon's brain but she was what he suspected, she was his mate. Ever since the incident at the mall, Sungwoon suspected he might have to share his mate with his little 'brother'.

It hurt him to think he might have to share the person who was made for him but at this moment in time, he didn't care. The person he was fated to love for the rest of his life was right in front of him right at this second and the feeling was euphoric. He tried to stop himself but he couldn't not that he didn't like what happened but was sure he shouldn't have acted so rash. What did he do you might ask?

A second after the scent of his mate reached his senses he pushed forward and crashed his lips into his mates. The tingly feeling of her skin touching his was amazing to him he could never get enough of this of her, His lips pressed into her's as Jisoo's eyes widened. After a second Jisoo realized who he was, the other person at the mall that had shouted for her when she cut her finger. She knew he was her mate and couldn't help but reciprocate the kiss pressing into his chest. 

His arms wrapped around her waist and hers around his neck. Sungwoon was pressed against the wall by the female as the kiss they shared became more passionate. His tongue slipped into and hers did the same. She jumped a little latching her legs around his waist as he supported her pressing her against the wall clutching her .  Around another 40 seconds went by before she pushed him away abruptly and with every bit of strength she could muster. They both were panting as she wiped

"What the did I just do," She said quivering and shaking looking anywhere else but where he was. This frustrated him that she wouldn't pay him any attention or even look at his face.

"You felt it too, You know who I am," He said stepping towards her but she backed away for a second time. "I'm your mate, please look at me," He said stepping towards her quickly grabbing a hold of her chin making her flinch. "Please, look at me,"

"I can't, don't you get that, I never asked for this," She pulled away from his grip avoiding his gaze, "I don't know why I did that, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter