Chapter 19 - Gym

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO POV:

I fell into another void until My eyes focused on the surroundings around me. I looked around and although I felt I had just woke up I was in a standing position unable to control my own actions. Like before it seemed like a reenactment of an event rather than living something myself. I quickly realized that I was in a bar it seemed fairly calm. Everyone was sat in their own booth in groups and I was stood by the door my eyes latched onto a man sat by himself at the furthest point from where I was stood.

He looked in my direction and smiled adjusting the collar of his jacket so that it lay flat. The jacket he wore was black and had red accents along the edges of the sleeves and collar. He looked formal and casual at the same time but expressed a classy aura just by the way he placed himself against the chair. I walked up to the booth he was sat in and slotted myself to sit opposite to him. He smiled at me looking through his hair that lay over his eyes.

He reminded me of the boy I had seen before 'Zelo'. They both spread the same brotherly charm to me even if I had no real recollection of who they seemed to be. He slid a glass of what tasted like lemonade to me and sipped on his own blue colored drink before starting to speak.

"How are you two then," He said "Sorry that I haven't been around recently," His voice was low and would have startled me if I didn't seem used to it already

"Nah. it isn't your fault anyway I get how much you guys 'work' anyway, plus Zelo isn't too unbearable,"

"Seriously, most of us can't spend more than 10 minutes with that kid,"

"Who are you calling a kid, he is older than me,"

"Yeah physically, but mentally he is like 2 years old, you're probably older than most of us in that aspect, to be honest. Anyway, Jongup can't wait to see you again he has been constantly wanting to see his little sister," He said ruffling my hair which I immediately flattened and put a frown on my face. His wrist again had the same tattoo of 2 rows of 3 dots leading me to think he was connected to Zelo I had met before. "I can probably get him some time off next week to meet you and Zelo,"

"Thanks, Yongguk this is why you're my favorite brother," I said smiling at him. *Is this why I feel brotherly vibes from him?* Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

"Ooooh, Himchan won't be happy about you saying that," 

"When is he ever happy when you guys are involved, he is a jealous little most of the time," I say pulling the straw out of my drink. "He likes everyone to think he is the mother but then acts cute like a child. He needs to choose a concept and stick to it,"  I smile whilst Yongguk laughs in that deep tone.

"I need to get going in a bit, I can get Youngjae to take you back,"

"No, I can walk by myself it's only like 20 minutes to walk. I'll be fine," I say before finishing my drink in the same fashion as him. Slamming it back. Right then I realized that it wasn't lemonade as it tingled on my throat as a pleasant burn. We hugged goodbye and I felt myself being pulled out of this void.

END OF POV**

Jisoo opened her eyes to see Daehwi sat by her side focusing on the lesson. He turned his head to see Jisoo sitting up. "Hey, you were asleep when I came in. I tried to wake you up but let you sleep, Hope you don't mind." She shook her head before sitting up and focusing on whatever the teacher was saying to the class. He was talking about the origins of Abilities and how they have developed, something that wasn't particularly interesting to pay attention to. It seemed that even though she had had another of what she liked to call reenactments she seemed completely fine.

After the lesson break came and she stepped outside of the classroom for some space and a bit of movement before lessons resumed. Daehwi didn't tag along as per usual but someone else followed her out of the room. She jerked back a bit when someone grabbed onto her wrist gently and when she was met with the face of the guy who followed her, her cheeks became a tinted pink c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter