Chater 16 - Fire

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo arrived at the door, she was hesitant to ring the doorbell as she didn't know who would be the one to open the door for her. If it was Daehwi he wouldn't let her go and she would not be able to do what she came here for. She, in the end, decided that it would be best to just leave and find him elsewhere. It was a Monday and she had school and she would be able to find him fairly easily.

She walked along the school corridors and into the classroom where Daehwi was already sat in his regular place next to Jisoo and Sungwoon was surprisingly sat in the seat in front of her own. She waved at Daehwi making him smile and proceeded to sit next to him she looked across the classroom to see Seongwoo sat on Daniel's desk laughing and chatting the latter looking over the class with their back to the wall smirking at whatever he was seeing and hearing from Seongwoo.

Whatever the two of them did tends to not bother Jisoo very much and she carried on chatting with Daehwi before the start of the lesson. Sungwoon every now and then would turn around and check on Jisoo and for a brief moment, they would look at each other directly before he turned around. She didn't find it uncomfortable like she would normally however she found it comforting in a way to have him looking at her every so often. The other girls in the class seemed annoyed that she had the attention of boy Daehwi and Sungwoon as they glare at her every time he would turn around.

She didn't know what Sungwoon and her were to each other but as long as he wasn't overstepping his bounds or making Daehwi aware she didn't really mind and he didn't seem to mind either. Jisoo didn't know at this point that Daehwi both knew and supported Sungwoon in this situation but she couldn't be angry about what she didn't know.

She looked over at Daniel every now and then just to try and get his attention without drawing any attention from Daehwi about her needing to meet with him. For a moment Daniel looked back at Sungwoon to see him staring at her and that was when he noticed Jisoo looking at him. She looked at him and smirked, that one gesture made him want to get up and rip her head off but he would wait.

"MR. KANG!" Daniel heard the teacher yell making him flinch and see his hand on his desk engulfed in flames. He quickly put it out and bowed in apology. "Just because your father is one of the administrators here does not permit the use of powers in class for you," Ms. Park said glaring at him even though it came across as a cute scowl. She sighed before continuing to teach.

Recently Daniel hadn't had the best grip on his powers they started to act up when they were transferred back from Jisoo and now when his emotions are strong his powers bust out of him but he can get them under control again quite easily. He thought it was just a side effect and left it at that. But something was telling him inside to be angry and so he was going to wipe the smirk off of that girls face the first chance he got.

After the lesson ended everyone went to the cafeteria except Jisoo who 'needed to go to the toilet' but in actual fact, she knew that Daniel was angry enough to come looking for her. She turned to walk along the corridor to get to the bathrooms but Daniel had pressed he up against the wall just as she turned the corner. Her back hit the plaster with a smack and she winced as her head hit the wall.

"What the hell was that fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter