Chapter 14 - Talk

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am so sorry I didn't update yesterday, usually I am busier on the weekends and can write more but apparently not. I'm sorry TT^TT Anyway, here's the chap for you all.

Jisoo woke up in the snug room feeling cold. Daehwi nor any of the others were there with her when she clearly remembers them being there when she fell asleep.

She walked out of the room into the main living area where the kitchen and lounge were. There was a spiral staircase leading up to the second floor where 11 different doors resided. Each door looked the same except for a small tinge or color in the white paint. It was barely noticeable but it was still there. She looked around and noticed that most of the boys from last night were sat on the couches in the lounge watching the TV that was placed on a stand. 

Three boys were in the kitchen. As you would have guessed it was Minhyun and Jisung, however, a new face was there Jaehwan. She had never really spoken to him before and there was a tension between them considering the whole situation with Sungwoon and all that. He tried not to show it too obviously and yet he stood out like an elephant in the room. The other two looked at him strangely and chose to ignore his tensed stance.

They all ate breakfast together chatting and laughing, even Jaehwan did from time to time. Daehwi held Jisoo's hand underneath the table swinging it back and forth as they would if they were walking. Jisoo laughed at his little habits of clinging on to her but it was always strangely comforting to her. After they ate Daehwi took Jisoo back to her apartment. He was leaving after dropping her off but Changwook insisted that he should stay for a bit.

BACK AT THE DORM:

Jaehwan not long after Daehwi and Jisoo had left had gotten a text off of Sungwoon saying he was going around to explain things. Jaehwan didn't know how to respond to this nor did he know how the others would react to what Sungwoon had to say. He still didn't know how he felt about it himself, whether he should tell him to go after her or to stick back.

Jaehwan assumed that Sungwoon had gone to see his mother considering how she was one of the only nice parents of all of the boys. Jaehwan had himself witnessed Daehwi and Jisoo together and sort of guessed how much seeing his mate with someone else could have hurt him.

Not long after Jaehwan had received the text the doorbell rang. It was Sungwoon and Minhyun wasn't very happy, to say the least as the one who had opened the door.

"You better have a good reason for what you did," Minhyun said opening the door open a little wider.

"That's why I'm here. To explain things," Sungwoon said lowering his head. He walked into the living room where the rest of the boys were. Now including the missing three, Seongwoo, Jihoon, and Daniel. The three extra were chuckling at Sungwoon.

"What are you here to do, want to fight one of us now?"  Jihoon said with a giggle looking at Sungwoon with a smirk.

"Do you always have to be like this," Sungwoon said sarcastically making the three of them smile. "I'm here to explain, so if you all would sit down..." He motioned for all of them to sit down on the couches in front of him. They all complied some reluctantly but even so.

"Go on then, explain, why did you?" Jisung said in a kind tone.

"Well all of you know Jisoo," Sungwoon said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Well it isn't just Daehwi who has her as a mate," Sungwoon said. All of them understood what he meant almost immediately. The three that were teasing earlier were completely silent ignoring Sungwoon and not making eye contact with anyone around them. Jihoon was fiddling with his fingers.

Jaehwan was the only one of them all that wasn't really affected by what he had to say considering he already knew. "How did you... Err find out," Minhyun said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter