Chapter 10 - Gaze

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I promise," Was the thing that made Daehwi's heart light up like a Christmas tree. That is on fire. Since Jisoo had said that to him he had refused to let her go. He clung to her like a needy baby koala.They had been hugging each other for just about an hour and that is when the bell had rung telling the students to get their asses to lesson.

"Come on we have to go now lessons start soon,"

"Can't we just stay like this, together for a bit longer, PLEASEEEE," Daehwi whined at Jisoo which sort of hurt her ears.

"No. Come on let's go to class," Jisoo said slipping out of his grasp and up off of the gym bleachers. She started to walk towards where the classroom block is when a hand slid its fingers in between her. She didn't need to turn around when she smelt the familiar scent of apples. "You can't do that, what will people think, especially your friends,"

"It doesn't matter, they'll find out eventually, I want people to know as well, does it really matter if my friends know," Daehwi said leaning his chin on her shoulder as they walked into the main portion of the school. *, Daehwi doesn't know that Daniel was the one who sett those other boys to beat me up,* Jisoo thought and realized it was best at that moment in time for it to be that way.

"Just for now, Kay? Please. For me," Jisoo pleaded with cute eyes as she spun around to face him. She walked backward a couple of steps slowly loosening the grip he had on he hand. before waving and walking to the class. She walked in the door happily, completely forgetting about the pain of being stabbed a day ago. She walked bouncily up to her seat next to Seongwoo who was already sat down. He eyed her suspiciously wondering why or how she could be so happy when he knew what Daniel had done to her unlike the others in the group.

he wondered if Daniel went through with it and when he looked over at Daniel, the latter seemed more surprised than he did. Seongwoo mouthed to him 'What happened?' Daniel replied 'I don't know' before shrugging still wide-eyed at the sight before him. 

Daehwi walked into the classroom less enthusiastically that Jisoo but still not his usual blank expression adorned on his face. The boys in his group, however, did not notice this small change in him. Daehwi sat down and instantly locked his eyes onto Jisoo. Jisoo looked over at him and saw his intense stare making her cheeks turn thirty shades of pink. For the whole set of lessons in the morning, Daehwi had been staring at the girl he Loved not paying attention to a single thing around him. Sungwoon could have struck him with lightning and his gaze still would not have faltered even for a second.

Lunch came around and Daehwi's friends had swooped him up to eat with them. Daehwi looked back apologetically at her but she shook her head indicating for him to go. He would have preferred to stay with her but knew that if he had have done others would have noticed something was up, so he let them drag him away. Jisoo decided it would be best to go to the cafeteria just so she could see Daehwi, if not for any other reason. She sat down at a table quite far from the boys by herself. the tables slowly yet surely filled up around Jisoo and before long she had a group of boys sat around her chatting between themselves.

Jisoo couldn't occupy herself with eating the food due to the whole thing with showing student ID. 

"Hey, who are you babe," A boy across for Jisoo said looking directly at her. 

"Who are you calling Babe?" Jisoo said aggressively towards the male in front of her.

"You, considering you're the only girl here," He said making his friends around her snigger whilst holding thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter