Chapter 11 - Expression

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Jisoo could even comprehend the reactions of Jisung she was pulled over to their table where they ate their food. Jisoo was placed in the middle of them all with Jisung on her left and Daehwi on her right. Seongwoo and Daniel sat at the edge of them all at opposite sides of the table looking at each other with utmost disgust to the new pairing in their group.Throughout the whole of the lunch break, Daehwi was touching Jisoo's leg with his clinging to her arm.

Jisung was insistently asking questions about the two of them. "Where did you meet, how did you know you were mates, how much do you love my Daewhi?" It was never-ending the others of the group were chuckling at how Jisung NEVER stopped talking. others were silent and Jisoo was uncomfortable. She was confident at times but right now was not one of those. She didn't speak a word to Jisung, or anyone else for that matter. She nudged Daehwi everytime a new question was asked, his cue for answering for her which he didn't manage to pick up on. 

"What clubs did you sign up for Jisoo?" Jisung asked which made alarm bells ring in her head before she facepalmed.

"," She said standing up carrying along Daehwi who was still connected to her at the hip. "I completely forgot about that," Daehwi frowned remembering about the clubs they had to take part in and how it would take time away from seeing his lovely Jisoo.

"What clubs do you want to join? How about something with me," Daehwi suggested with wide eyes. hoping her to accept his proposal.

"Maybe, and I don't know what clubs I would join, but chances are there won't be many left," Jisoo said making Daehwi frown as they made their way to the registration office. She looked down at the sign-up sheets and confirmed her suspicions which were that most of them were full. She immediately wrote her name down in the cooking club which she would have done anyway making Daehwi pout and make a cute noise, "What?" She said as he placed his head on her shoulder.

"I'm not in that club," He said making her giggle at his cute tone of voice but she could tell he was genuinely disappointed. 

"Well then what club are you in," She said trying to make him feel better.

"I do Guitar, but that is full,  What about Baseball, I took that too," Daehwi said hopefully tugging at Jisoo's sleeve. She knew she couldn't stand against Daehwi when he was acting cute even though usually she would find that sort of stuff annoying.

"Sure, but I have no idea how to play, so...." She said writing her name down on the second list. finishing up her activity choices. "What do you--"

"Han Jisoo, please make your way to Mr. Kang's office, thank you," The speaker system in the school blared, it wasn't often used and so sounded a bit crackly due to its disuse. Daehwi and Jisoo looked at each other for a second before Jisoo unclasped Daehwi's arms from her and backed away towards the faculty section of the school, She reached the huge wooden doors and pulled them open with great effort and stepped inside. She met the glances of Mr. Kang who smiled back at her with a comfortable aura surrounding him.

She smiled back and let go of the door which glided closed whilst she walked towards the desk at the other side of the office where Axis resided. "What did you need to see me for?" She asked bowing to show respect to the elder.

"I just wondered how you are feeling since I last met with you?" 

"Everything is fine, but why is that matchbox still there? I thought you said it would disappear," Jisoo said to Axis who scowled at her words furrowing his eyebrows

"What do you mean it's still there, it should have disappeared, and how come you can even see into that place without help, dammit this isn't good," He said taking his glasses off pulling his hair back out of his eyes. 

"What do you mean this isn't good, why shouldn't the matchbox be there?" She asked worried by his statement and took a step closer to the man.

"The matchbox should be gone completely once emptied, it represents a power you shouldn't have anymore, unless," He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter