Chapter 20 - Music to my ears

Catalyst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most of the guys had remained in the music room whilst Jisoo, Daniel and Sungwoon had left to go to PE. Meaning that Daehwi was the only one bonded to Jisoo to stay behind with the rest of the guys. The room was mostly made up of girls which had previously and presently flocked around the 11 boys, however, tended to leave Daehwi alone knowing of the feelings he had towards Jisoo that he made ever so public. They were crowded around Seongwoo's desk for a while before the teacher walked in and started teaching about chord patterns in popular songs.

A quarter of the way through the lesson Daehwi started to move restlessly shifting uncomfortably in his seat whilst not being able to find a comfortable position. Suddenly, a smell hit his senses, one that he knew all too well as Jisoo. It twisted around his senses and filled his insides with complete and utter need and want to be next to and touch Jisoo. It was probably a good thing he couldn't smell this always otherwise she didn't know what might have happened if he was near her.

Daehwi stood up wanting to go find her but 4 others stood up in the room at the same time. Daehwi looked and saw that Seongwoo was stood up along with Woojin and Guanlin. "Mine," Seongwoo growled charging toward the door but before he could reach there Daehwi had launched himself at the boy smashing him into the wall at the front of the class next to the utterly surprised teacher. At this point, Daehwi had lost all his control to the wolf within. They were brawling for a while before WooJin started to run towards the exit, Guanlin was stood up eyes blaring yellow as soon as he had smelt it. "Mine," He growled running to the door himself. ignoring the other around him jumping over other students desks, scattering paper and work all over the floor.

Daehwi had gotten off Seongwoo and pulled WooJin back from the door as Seongwoo did the same to Guanlin who had caught up quickly due to his tall nature. Guanlin was cursing -more like shouting- in Chinese at the others in a deep growling voice as he struggled to get out of the grip of the older guy. Minhyun's eyes moved between all of the guys in the room fighting between each other for what seemed like no reason before a scent hit his nose making his eye flare up yellow. A hand appeared on his shoulder which belonged to Jisung. The rage built up inside both of them seeming the glowing yellow eyes they both possessed.

"She's Mine," Jisung said gripping tighter and tighter on Minhyun's shoulder digging in his nails that were practically tearing through the fabric.

"I don't think so," Minhyun said gripping the hand on his shoulder dragging his nails through the skin. Looking directly into the eyes of Jisung he noticed there was not even a flinch or a movement as he tore through the soft tissue. Jisung chuckled before kicking the legs of the younger out from underneath him. The rest of the class in the room were utterly clueless as to what the boys were doing. Fighting within each other was something they didn't often do.

Daehwi had locked his legs around the neck of WooJin who was whimpering wanting to go to his mate, whoever she was. Seongwoo and Guanlin however, were having a competition of who could exit the door first which didn't happen quickly as when one of them got close the other would fling them back into the classroom narrowly avoiding the other students sat around who they were not even acknowledging the existence of. Eventually, the door was flung open by Guanlin smashing the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter