Onsica - Birthday Call

Short Stories Collection

 

It was Onew birthday. The whole day he got to spend it with his SHINee members. Its been a while since they got together recently. He had fun eating chicken, going to their favourite karaoke place and just being silly and stupid with each other. They also bought him the awesome birthday gift. However, throughout spending the day with his bandmates, Onew was still waiting for someone to wish him a happy birthday and then he would declare it was a really happy birthday for him.

After the tiring yet amazing day out with his bandmate, Onew showered and lie on his bed while looking at his cellphone. Still no phone call from her. It was 11:50pm. 10 more minutes and his birthday is over. He decided to wait for a while.

Soon it was 11:55 pm. Onew sighed and decided to go to sleep. He thought maybe she is busy as she is involved in the musical and she is surely tired. Just as Onew was about to close his eyes, a sound from his cellphone was heard.

“Annyeong, Jinki imnida.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY CHICKEN MANIAC!” shouted the caller.

“I thought you forgot about it.” Onew said.

“How could I forget about it? It’s my boyfriend birthday!” she said.

“Why you take so long to call? I was sad you know waiting for your phone call.” Onew said.

“Jinki-ah. I am sure your SHINee members will be wishing you first as they live with you and I am sure your mom and dad will wish you next and followed by some of your close friends so me being the awesome super duper fantastic girlfriend will want to wish you the last.” She said.

“Thanks Sooyeon. You’re the most awesome girlfriend I ever had.” Onew said.

“Anything for you my lovely chicken maniac. So how was your day?” Jessica ask.

Onew then began telling her how the SHINee members surprise him and all the gifts his fans gave him and how he was sad that she didn’t call him. They talk and talk until 4am in the morning.

After ending the talk and hanging up the phone Onew said to himself.

“BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!” he chuckled and went back to sleep. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE :/:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JINKI. Was suppose to update this on Onew birthday but i forgot. So here it is. May you stay healthy and I hope you and the rest of the SHINee members will be as close as when you guys debuted and stay shining forever alright. Love you.

Apart from that, hope you like this ONSICA oneshot. I will be preparing Christmas special and New year special for 3 couple - Onsica, Taestal and Changsoo. I am trying my best to find a suitable story for Hyohyuk and YunBoa. Also, I have another SM surprise one-shot coming up. Stay tuned alright. Do comment and keep reading (: