Taestal - A Kiss By The Fireworks

Short Stories Collection

 

“Taemin, are you free?” Krystal asks.

“Well, considering that I am alone in the dorm again with nothing to eat as the hyungs abandoned me again. Yes, I am free today. Wae?” ask Taemin.

“Want to follow me go somewhere?” ask Krystal.

“Where exactly is where?” ask Taemin.

“Stop asking so many questions. Get ready. I will be in front of your dorm in 30 minutes!” Krystal said and she hanged up.

30 minutes later, Taemin was sitting at the couch with a light blue long sleeve shirt and black jeans that fitted him so well and he was holding on to his denim jacket since it was rather cold.

“Aish, where is that Soojung?” ask Taemin to himself.

“She said she will be here in 30 minutes. It’s 40 minutes already. Aish, never trust a girl Taemin. “

“Ya oppa! Stop nagging will you. I am just laste for 10 minute and there you go nagging away. Aish!” Krystal said.

“Ahh, I am bored ok. So now that you are here –“ Taemin stop and check Krystal out. She was wearing a blue long sleeve dress and a pair of leggings.

“YA, WE DRESS THE SAME TODAY!” Taemin shouted.

“Oppa! No need to shout! Aish, let’s go let’s go.” Krystal said and drag Taemin out of the building after Taemin lock the doors. Onew and Key would nag at him if he forgot to lock the doors again.

“Where are we going?” ask Taemin.

“Somewhere.” Said Krystal.

“Aish, are you going to kill me?” Taemin ask.

“Oppa, are you crazy? If I want to kill you, I would not have to dress so nice.” Krystal said with a huff.

“Hahaha, you’re right. So where exactly are we going?” Taemin ask again.

“Keep quiet and soon you will know. Just follow me alright.” Said Krystal.

 

Soon they were at the bridge where they were many other people as well.  It was dark but there were many lanterns around to dimly brighten the place up. Taemin was admiring the scenery when he heard people shouting.

“5”

“4”

“3”

“2”

“1”

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

Taemin shouted with them as well and look at Krystal who then suddenly kiss him as the fireworks went out. Taemin smiled as he kissed Krystal back.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR OPPA.” Krystal said and she hug Taemin’s neck.

“Happy New Year Soojung.” Taemin said and he puts his hands on Krystal waist and both of them enjoyed the fireworks being displayed that new year and knowing they had the best ending to 2012 and the best beginning of 2013. 

 

 

Author Note //

A gift for Taestalizers out there. Will try to update more soon. My holidays is coming soon (: