Taestal - Little Things

Short Stories Collection

 

 

 

“Soojung! Soojung! There is a present for you.” cried Luna out.

“Oh. Where is it? “Krystal said.

“On the table.” Luna said as she walks into her room.

Krystal went to the table and look at the small box in white wrapping paper with a pink ribbon on it. She sat down at the chair and look at it. She picks it up and shakes the box trying to figure out what is inside.

“Soojung ah, you can find out what is inside by just opening the box you know. Staring at the box won’t make you find out what it is you know.” Sulli said.

“Sulli ah what if it is a ransom note saying they kidnap my dog or cat or mother or father or even my sister? Maybe it is a bomb? Or maybe it is a dead lizard or cockroach? Omo Sulli.” Krystal said with suspicion in her thoughts.

“Ya. Don’t be stupid Soojung, if it is a ransom note, the news would be flooded with it already. If it is a bomb, you can hear the ticking and if it is a dead lizard or cockroach, it is already dead. But it is still gross. Just open it. I want to see it too.”

Krystal pick it up and slowly unwrap the present. Inside it was a packet of her favourite tea flavour and a bottle of banana milk. Instantly, Krystal smiles.

“Ya. Just a bottle of banana milk and a tea? Tch. Your secret admirer must be something Soojung. Anyways, I’m out.” Sulli said.

“Hahaha. Very funny Sulli. Bye.” Krystal shouted to Sulli as she walk out of the front door.

Krystal picks up the presents and keeps the banana milk in the refrigerator and the tea at the counter. She went into her room and picks up her cellphone.

 

Pabo! You are so obvious you know.’ Krystal texted.

Suddenly her phone rings signalling she has a voice call awaiting for her to pick up.

“And why is that?” the other person on the line ask.

“Because who the hell sends someone a banana milk and her favourite packet of tea to go along with it?”

“You’re Fans?”

“True. But I don’t like Banana Milk you see.”

“But that is what you want other people to think. But I know you love it as much as you love me.”

“Dream harder pabo!”

“Ya. Hahaha drink well Soojung”

“Arasso. Love you like a love song Taemin. Thanks for remembering today.” Krystal said.

“I know you love me. Kekekeke. My pleasure moi love. Meet you later ok. Bye.” Taemin said.

“Bye pabo!” Krystal said and she hangs up.

She smiles and went to change to get ready for her date with Taemin. She picks up a box containing all sorts of little things that she and Taemin did when they were dating. There was cheap jerwellery, movie tickets, polaroids, little cards, flowers and other little things that Taemin gave her. There is just something about that boy that makes her heart flutter. All those little things he did always make her smile and make her love him more. 

 

 

Author Note

Here is a short story about Taestal. Heh, just a mini update. Enjoy and comment alright (: