Taestal - Dance with Me

Short Stories Collection

 

“SOOJUNG! NO NO NO! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!” said Taejoon, SM Choreographer. “It’s supposed to be like this.” Taejoon said and show her the steps.

“Deh. I will practice more.” Krystal said.

f(x) is preparing their next Korean comeback and Krystal is working hard to make sure she perfect her steps. However, she keep mixing up the steps for the second and third chorus.

“Soojung-ah, don’t push yourself too hard neh. There is still 7 more weeks till comeback. You can do this. Hwaiting ah Soojung. Last one switch off the lights ok.” Taejoon said and he left the practice room.

After Taejoon left, Krystal took her water bottle and drank its content out.

“First he scold me the he encourages me. Ya, I think Taejoon oppa has some issues.” Krystal said.” Ya, Soojung ah, come on, work harder. You cannot let the rest down and your fans down! Hwaiting!”

Krystal then continue to practice dancing.

 

Taemin who was just ending his practice for his solo performance for SHINee World Concert, heard a very loud music coming from one of the practice room. He was wondering who would be staying back so late. He continued to walk and as he neared the room where the sound was coming from, he peeked inside.

He saw Krystal dancing and he saw how Krystal keeps missing her steps. He slowly went inside the room and making sure Krystal didn’t see or hear him. Just as he was approaching her, Krystal miss her steps and she was about to fall but Taemin was fast and he ran and save Krystal from falling down.

“You should really stop being clumsy you know Soojung.” Taemin said and he gave her one of his dazzling smile.

“Ya, oppa. Kamsa. What are you doing here anyway?” Krystal asked as she got up on her feet.

“I just ended practice and I saw you and saw how terrible you are and you fell down  couple of time so I wanted to feel good and be a hero to save a damsel.” Taemin said and he ended it with a chuckle.

“OPPA!” Krystal shouted a throw her towel at Taemin.

“Ya! Soojung!” Taemin said with bewildered eyes.

“Kekekekeke” Krystal laugh.

“Ya, Soojung, do you want me to help you with the steps?” Taemin ask.

“I would be honoured but you don’t know our steps.” Krystal said and she sighs.

“Who said I don’t?” Taemin smile and he press play.

Taemin started dancing as Electric Shock started playing. While dancing, Taemin manage to give Krystal one of his ha-i-told-you-i-know smirks. Krystal who saw it just rolled her eyes and smiled. As he ended the dance, Krystal stops the song and ran to him.

“Ya, oppa. How did you know the steps?” Krystal ask.

“It’s a rule for all Main dancer in the group to know all the SM Artist dance moves. Haven’t you heard?” Taemin said and gave her another smirk.

“But Luna unnie doesn’t know your Sherlock moves, so does Victoria umma.” Krystal protest.

“It’s mainly for me, Eunhyuk hyung, Yunho hyung and Hyoyeon noona. Luna noona is suppose to know anyway.” Taemin rolled his eyes. “ So, are you going to let me teach you or are you going to just stand there and quarrel with me?”

“As much as I want to quarrel with you, please teach me oppa.” Krystal plead.

“Ok. Show me what you got.” Taemin said as he sat down in front of Krystal and played the song.

As Taemin predicted, Krystal would get confused at the chorus part.

“Soojung ah, ok stop. Now follow me ok.” Taemin stands up and walk towards Soojung. He dance beside her and make sures she follows. After a few tries, Krystal somehow gets the steps but it is still not perfect. So Taemin puts his hands on hers and dance with her. They danced together till the end of the song and when the song ended, Krystal jumps as she got the steps and she hugs Taemin.

“YA! OPPA! Kamsahamnida!” Krystal shouted.

Taemin who was stunned by Krystal action stood rooted to the ground. He did not know what to do. Inside, he was jumping for joy because his crush just hugs him.

Krystal who notice Taemin awkwardness, smile and walk away and packs her bag. She notice Taemin was still awkward, she pick his bags as well and walk.

“Oppa ah, come on lets go!” Krystal said.

Taemin who just realised starts to walk towards her. He then grabs Krystal’s wrist and pull her close and he bents down and kiss her.

“That’s how you take people on surprise Soojung.” Taemin said and took his bags and Krystal’s bag and walk away.

Krystal smiled and run towards Taemin and jumps on him and they walk together out of SM Building. 

 

 

 

 

Author Note:-

Surprise double update. Hahaha. I just wanted to update this short story because i forgot about it and I was browsing through and foound this unuploaded short story. Love Taestal, enjoy and comment :)