Taestal - Banana Milk

Short Stories Collection

 

A cold night in the city of Seoul, Taemin was just sitting down on the couch at the dorm alone.

“Ya, it has been a long time since I last saw you my love. I’m so sorry I forgot about you. It not that I don’t like you; It is just that I found something else that taste nicer than you and gives me more thrill. But no worries love, you will still be the best I had since I saw you.” Taemin picked up the packet of banana milk and start drinking on it.

“YA! LEE TAEMIN! Are you ok? Why are you talking to your banana milk?” Krystal said as she barged in through the main door.

“OMO! JUNG SOOJUNG yah! Have you ever heard of knocking?” said Taemin.

“Ya oppa, I always come here. Don’t act all strict. Where is the rest of the oppa?” Krystal asked.

“Out” Taemin said in a bored voice.

“Aigoooo, and they left baby Taeminnie here all alone?” Krystal pouted and look at Taemin.

“Whatever Soojung. What brings you here? Not hanging out with Amber?” Taemin ask as he moves to make room for Krystal to sit.

“Can’t I visit you? Tsk. Amber’s out playing basketball with Suju Oppas.” Krystal said as she sits down and lay her head back.

“Hahaha. You are so funny Soojung.” Said Taemin sarcastically.

 

It was then silence. No sound coming from any of them.

“Ya Soojung”

“Taemin ah”

Both Krystal and Taemin said together.

“YOU GO FIRST!” said the both again.

“HAHAHAHAHA, You can go first Soojung ah” said Taemin.

“ Why do you like to drink Banana Milk?”

“It gives me comfort. It makes me feel young and pure. And I just like it.” Said Taemin “like how I like you” he whispered silently to himself.

Krystal who heard the last part smile and pretend that she didn’t heard. Instead she just grabs Taemin’s banana milk and start drinking it. Taemin who was surprised by Krystal’s action, just looked at her and smile.

“Soojung ah, what are you doing. You know that you are like kissing me indirectly?” Taemin said.

“Yeah I know” replied Krystal.

“Oh arasso.” Taemin said as he push himself up.

As he walk, Krystal grab his hand and pull him closer to her. “Kissing you through Banana Milk isn’t fun Taemin. Maybe, I should try kissing you for real.” Said Krystal as she wraps her arms around Taemin neck.

“Ya.. Soojung...”

Krystal cut Taemin speech by pressing her lips into his. After a while, she pulls back.

“You talk too much. Now shut up and kiss me.” Krystal said

Taemin who was still awed by Krystal kiss look at Krystal and he slowly bring his lips closer to Krystal’s and kiss her.

The cold lonely night was no longer felt by Taemin. 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

hello. here is a short story update on Taestal. SM TOWN is coming to Singapore next week! ERMAGERD! I AM SO EXCITED. Will update more. Keep loving and support ok (:

-hellogenie59-