Doohyo - Forever and Always

Short Stories Collection

Doojoon smiled as he look at the photo in his phone that hold a very special memory. He wish she was here right now beside him saying congratulations to him as he accepted his awards. 

 

Everyone knew how special she was to him. When no one showed any interest in her, he was her number one fanboy. The way her body flows with the music. The way her husky voice sounded so beautiful as she sang. The way she laugh so wholeheartedly as she bring smiles to everyone faces. 

 

She looks so happy but no one knew how hurt she was both physically and mentally. She never did once asked for anyone sympathy or charity. Instead, she keep on living her life helping others in need. 

 

She holds a very big and special place is his heart. He knew that she knew he was in love with her and he knew how much she loves him. 

 

But then again, maybe fate wasn't on their side. He never did able to hear her say her love to him no was she able to hear those words confessing his love to her. 

 

He felt like a bad person for not being able to notice how weak she had become or how she was always popping pills in every two hours. 

 

He felt so useless. But then again, everyone felt guilty. They were so engrossed in their life that they seem to have forgotten about her. They seem to have forgotten how she was there for them when they needed someone to be by their side.

 

"Hyung, it's getting late. She will soon wake up. Everyone is trying their best hyung. We just have to keep on praying and hoping that she will wake up soon. I'm sure she would not want you to be living so miserably. Come on, clean up your face, you would not want her to be scared seeing how ugly you look right? " Kikwang said to him. 

 

Doojoon smiled. He stood up and leave the room but not before he gave her a peck on her forehead, her cheeks and her lips. 

 

" Kim Hyoyeon, wake up so I can tell you how beautiful you are and how much  I love you. Forever and Always. "

 

Doojoon said and quietly he left the room and into the world. 

 

 

Back in the room just as Doojoon close the door, a small smile came across her face and she dream about rainbows and butterflies and also about him. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Authors Note - 

 

Surprise Surprise. I am bored and I suddenly have the inspiration to write. Here is a Doohyo story. Sorry is some of you are expectinf other OTP. But i just feel so in love with this couple.  Do support and hopefully I am able to show you more genres instead of sad stories ok. 

 

Do comment :)