Taestal - At 3:12am

Short Stories Collection

Taemin woke up and look at the clock. 

 

3:00 in the morning. 

 

The sky outside is still dark and he can see the moon shining. He look to his side and he saw a much brighter star sleeping right next to him. 

 

Jung Soojung. 

 

The lover of his life. The one that always make him smile no matter how hard his life is. Sometimes he wonders what makes her stayed by his side even after she knows what he brings to her. 

 

Taemin realise how lucky he is to have her. He look at her sleeping. Her soft snores sounds like a lullaby. Her jet black hair falls down covering her snow white face. Her rosy full lips make him want to kiss the hell out of her sometimes. 

 

He pick his fingers up and slowly draw along the lines of her face. 

"Soojung-ah, saranghae. I don't know what I did in my previous life that I get to meet you now. " Taemin whispers softly. Barely audible for anyone to hear. 

 

He look at Soojung and slowly he give her a peck on her lips. Soojing stirred and Taemin quickly shut his eyes and pretend to sleep. 

 

Krystal open her eyes. She felt Taemin lips on her. She heard him saying his love to her. She look at him and smile. 

 

Lee Taemin. 

 

The lover of her life. The one that brings the laughter out of her. She used to think he was nothing but trouble. Soojung, the shy girl would never be madly in love with Taemin, the rebellious bad boy. Some told her that she is just wasting her time with him but she prove all of them wrong. 

 

Two years and they are together and still madly in love with each other. Sure they might have some mishaps and quarrels but when night comes, they know they belong right next to each other, wrapped in each other arms. 

 

Protection. Affection. Warmth. 

 

Thats what they feel when they are with each other. They know they need each other to balance out their life. 

 

Krystal look at Taemin and smile. His cheeks and lips make her go crazy for him. Especially his kisses. 

 

" Taemin oppa, maybe it's fate that brought us together. And never did one second I regret knowing you. I love you oppa. Saranghae" Krystal whisper to his ears knowing he is just pretending to be asleep. She then peck her lips to his cheeks and rest her head against his chest. 

 

Taemin tighten his arms around her waist and Krystal wrap her arms around his. 

 

And it happen at 3:12 in the morning

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Authors note

 

HI. I'm back with a Taestal short story. Sorry that I havent been uploading much story. This was written on the spot so I apologise if this isn't your standard after I was gone for so long. 

 

I'll try to update more stories of Taestal/Changsoo. 

 

I m currently writing a 3 back to back stories about Onsica and it may take a while for me to upload them. But please continue to support me. 

 

Check out my Doohyo fanfics if you havent :) 

 

Do comment so I can have the motivation to write more. I promise I wont be that long for another update. 

 

Thank you