Onsica - Cooking A Christmas Dinner

Short Stories Collection

 

“Jinki-ah, where is the salt?” shouted Jessica.

“In the cupboard!” shouted Onew back.

“Ok. Is the chicken done yet?” Jessica asks.

“Almost. What about the salad?” Onew ask.

“No! Cucumber!” Jessica cried.

“Aish! Alright, why not you prepare the drinks and I will make a separate salad for you deh.” Onew said.

“Hehehe, arasso.” Jessica said as she took out the glasses and set them at the dinner table.

“JinKi, should I set the table as well?” Jessica asks.

“Yeah.” Onew said.

Jessica brings out the plates and utensils and puts them on the counter.

“Jinki-ah, this is the first time I am preparing a Christmas dinner for SM family.  I hope it turns out well.” Jessica said.

Onew stop dressing the salad and turn around and look at Jessica. He then moves towards Jessica.

“Sooyeon-ah, it will be the most awesome super duper mega fantastic dinner ok. At least we spent some time together on this occasion to cook for the rest of the SM family. And cooking with you is the best experience I ever had.” Onew said as he began to back hug Jessica.

“Really? The rest of them keep saying I am a bad cook.” Jessica said as she pouted.

“Even though that might be true, but it’s the time we spent with each other that matters. Right?” Onew ask and lightly kiss Jessica on the head.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever you know.” Jessica said as she spin around and hug Onew.

“Alright, I know I am huggable but the chicken is not going to set itself you know. Onew said with a chuckle.

“Aish. Arasso. Be careful.” Jessica said as she left the kitchen to set the table.

Onew chuckled as he began to see if the chicken is cooking well. While waiting for the chicken to be fully cooked, he began to get the salad ready.

Soon, the chicken was ready and everyone in SM arrive at the penthouse that Onew and Jessica has reserved for the party. It was indeed a happy merry Christmas. Onew smiled at Jessica whom everyone was impress at the food that she and Onew cook. She smile and nodded to him. Onew smile and began to make sure everyone was having a good time.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS SM FAMILY!” Onew shouted and everyone clap and whistle and wish him back a merry merry Christmas. 

 

 

 

Author Note ://

Hi there people :) A special Onsica Christmas Update :) Hope you Onsica shippers will like this present I am givig you guys. As for Taestal and Chagsoo shippers, I will be updating Taestal tomorrow and Changsoo on 25 th (: Hope you enjoy this fic and do comment (:

Follow me at @hellogenie595 ON TWITTER :>