Onsica - First New Year Together

Short Stories Collection

 

Looking out of the window of the dorm, Onew smiled happily. Tonight is the night. It is the night where 2012 will end and 2013 will begin. So many things happen that year that is very precious to him especially one, where he will try to hold on till the end of time.

First of all, SHINee’s comeback was a huge success. Shawols giving them support and their world tour was a very huge success. He can’t thank the Shawols and fans enough. Their Japanese debut was even a better success with Japanese Shawols giving them full support and they trying hard to reach out to them. Also, SM had their live world tour and it was fun performing with their hoobaes and sunbaes.

Secondly, he had managed to buy his parents a car and he was happy because he was the only child and at least he had managed to make his parents proud of him and made them live a happy lifestyle.

Thirdly, he celebrated his 24th birthday with his loved ones and also Shawols. It was just very exciting for him this year.

Last but not least, he had managed to capture the heart of the girl of his dreams. It was rather difficult because she was known as the ice princess and everyone was afraid of her but he knows that deep down in that girl, is a warm gentle fun loving girl that just wants to be loved as well.

“JinKi-yah, what are you thinking about?” Jessica said as she put her arms around Onew body.

“Nothing much. Just thinking about the events that happen this year. I wish this year would never end you know.” Onew said.

“This year is really awesome huh?” Jessica asks.

“Yup. It was even better with you around you know.” Onew said.

“It’s going to end soon.” Jessica said.

“Let’s say goodbye to 2012 for giving us a good year and welcome 2013 so that it will be a better one.” Onew said.

“And you said we would die on the 21st Dec.” Jessica said as she scrunch her eyes and nose and poke Onew tummy.

“Ya, it was all around the news. I had to believe it ok.” Onew said.

“You’re so gullible. But thats why I like you. You make me smile like no one has ever had.” Jessica said.

Suddenly, they heard a sound and fireworks came into their sight.

“Wahh! Its so pretty! JinKi-ah! Look! Fireworks!” Jessica said as she put her face to the window.

“Dae. It’s pretty like you Sooyeon. Just like you. You brighten up world in 2012, I hope you will continue brighten it up in 2013.” Onnew said as he backhug Jessica.

“I will JinKi, I will. Let’s brighten up each other’s world dae?” Jessica said as she holds onto Onew hands that was wrapped around her body.

“Happy New Year Sooyeon.” Onew whispered and kiss Jessica cheek.

“Happy New Year JinKi.” Jessica said as the continue to stare at the fireworks being displayed.

 

Authors Note //

Hello. Sorry for not updating but I think all ym stories are getting more boring by the stories. i will try to create more dramtic, fluff, y and more interesting stories alright. Im kind of busy right now, so most of the stories Im updating are like previous story which I finish writing and left for the uploading part. Mianhae if it very boring, cliche and not up to expectation. Im trying to crack more romantic comedy and fluff and some dramatic moments. Do wait for more stories by me ok. Do comment (:

 

SNSD IGAB is so awesome :> Did you Taestalizers saw Taestal interaction? Omo! Im excited for them! Krystal and Sulli is also going to promote Etude House with SHINee because Sandara contract ended :<