Onsica - Almost

Short Stories Collection

 

Almost. We almost had it all but why didn’t it happen? Why didn’t you and I become a we? We almost made it but I don’t know why, we just didn’t finish it. You and I use to be so happy together but why didn’t it last forever? I thought it would be forever, but we didn’t even start.

You were the one that always make me smile no matter what time of the day it is. But why can’t you make me smile now? Why must you disappear just like that leaving me thinking about you always? I don’t why you left me all alone suffering because of you. I miss you ever so much.

Could it be me? If it is me, tell me why? What did I do wrong till you leave me here alone? Why does my heart feel so bad when you never return any of my calls or messages? I keep dreaming of you. Dreaming of the time we spent together. But I’m not sure if it really happens or not. I never thought I would miss you so bad.

The kiss. The kiss we almost share. It was full of love, care and passion. But why did it end even before it starts? The date. The date you ask me to. I should have gone. Instead I didn’t leave you a message or a call. I leave you waiting for me. I never came. I didn’t know why. I didn’t know why I didn’t go. I was a fool.

Our memories. The times where I never knew we did those things together. I miss those times. The time where we almost did those things together. The time where we were almost there to say those words to each other. Those three words. We almost exchange it but it never happen.

I don’t mean what I said to you previously. I wish I could take it back. I wish time would rewind itself to that date where we could have gone further. The time where I could almost had you. The time where I can only remember them is in my dreams. Will you still be there if I ask you to?

I miss you. I miss our love that was almost there. I miss the times we share. I miss everything we did. I miss the time we spent together. I wish that we meet up even after that day to apologize and start off where we left but it never happen. It never did.

I should have accepted your love. I should have made you my love. I should have broken the rules of being a good girl. I should have gone to you instead. I should have never let go of your hand. All these ‘I should’ should be done then but it’s too late now.

I love you still. Even so, I can’t celebrate the love. Because celebrating this love that never happen, is stupid and I can only do that in my dream. A dream that will almost have a happy ending.