Taestal - As Leaves Begins To Fall

Short Stories Collection

 

The skies are bright and the birds are chirping yet two souls are sad today. Krystal, a nineteen year old girl had to see her parents fight again and her being the topic of their choice. Sometimes, she hopes that her family can be like what they used to be. If only her sister was still alive, she bet her family would be a perfect family.

Taemin, a twenty year old boy yet had another failed relationship. He has no idea why but girls just dump him for no reason. He treated them very good but girls are just being annoying. He only knows that most of the girls that dumped him said this to him.

“I cannot stand having a boyfriend prettier than me.”

Truthfully, he admits he looks like a girl but come on, if this goes on might as well he be gay. Its rather frustrating when sometimes guys check him out too.

 

Both of them walk through the park and arrive at a lake. Krystal sat down on one of the bench and began to stare at the beautiful crystal blue lake that was in front of her. She saw a family of birds chirping together so happily. A family of ducks swimming together and even a family of squirrels trying to gather their children to make them prepare for the cold season.

“Sigh”

She heard someone sigh. The sound did not come from her so who could it be from. She look to the left, there was nobody. She look to the right, no one was there. She turns around and there, she got the biggest shock of her life. A young man around a year or two older than her was slumping down on the park bench and brushing his hair back and forth in frustration.

“Are you ok?” Krystal ask.

“Yeah, even if I am not ok, there is nothing much you can do about it. Why are you so nosy?” the guy said.

“I was just trying to help. Aish, so rude.” Krystal said and rolled her eyes.

Then she saw something red on his face.

“Omo! There is blood on your face! Aigoo!” Krystal pointed out to the guy.

Krystal pulled out her handkerchief from her pocket and move towards the guy.

“Stay still.” Instructed Krystal as she cleans the guy nose and mouth.

“There all done.” Krystal said.

“Thank you miss...” the guy look at her.

“Krystal. Krystal Jung.” Krystal replied.

“Thank you Krystal. I am Taemin”. The guy introduced himself.

The both of them then sat down together and began talking. Without them realise, the autumn season is arriving and the leaves are beginning to fall down the branches and onto the ground and everywhere.

Both of them talk, laugh and express their happiness and sadness together as the park welcomes autumn. So did their hearts. 

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Hello there. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. Its winter in some countries but its raining in my country. Boohoo. Anyways. I will be uploading stories related to Christmas as Christmas is approaching so stay tune ok. Do subscribe and comment. I will bring in more Taestal/Onsica and Changsoo. Its hard to write Changsoo though :( But I will try. 

Do support me ok. ENJOY THE FANFIC (: