SMTown - The First Song, The Second Kiss and The Last Waltz

Short Stories Collection

 

SM Town Seoul is nearing and Mr. LSM wanted to show a more romantic and softer side of his SM Artist. Especially since the concert will be held on Valentine’s Day.  He decided to hold a meeting for his SM artist to tell them about his plans.

“Now, you guys must be wondering why I am calling you all here.” Mr. LSM said. “As you all know SM Town Seoul is nearing in 3 weeks time and I have a big surprise for all of you. We are going to do a SM Town Valentine Special Stage.”

“BWOH!” all SM artists shouted.

“Omo, please stop shouting.” Mr LSM said.

“Now, not all of you are going to be in this team of performers but I will showcase at least one individual from each group in SM.  I will call out the people I need and the rest, don’t worry, I will arrange more special stages for you all. Hwaiting and keep practicing!” Mr LSM said.

“Jessica and Jinki, you guys are doing the first act with Love Story. Kai, Sulli, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Yunho, Boa, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Sehun and Taeyeon with the second act with a hit number of A Night To Remember. Last act will be by Taemin and Krystal with The Last Waltz of Can I have this Dance.”

After he explains to them and who they shall be working with what number and tracks, they headed to their practice room.

 

The First Song Story

Jessica walks with Jinki towards the first practice room.

“Jinki-ah, do you think Soojung and Taemin will get along?” Jessica asks.

“I don’t know. Taemin is rather shy around girls even though he is like what 19 this year?” laugh Onew.

“Aish, but then I think Taemin secretly like Soojung as much as Soojung likes Taemin but they keep on fighting.” Jessica said as she passes Onew the lyric sheet.

“Maybe there is a reason why Lee Soo Man makes them do the last act together.” Onew said as he scans the sheet.

“Oh well, come on Jinki let’s start practicing.” Jessica said.

Jessica and Jinki to be truthful were never in love. People rumoured about them. They were just very very best friends. Jinki act like Krystal is the sister he never had and Taemin as the brother he ever had. Well, both he and Taemin had the same family name anyway.

Both Jessica and Onew ended their practice session with a bang.

“Jinki, let go see how Soojung and Taemin are doing.” Jessica said.

“Aigoo, Sica, let’s not worry about them. Let’s go see Kyuhyun, Changmin they all. I want to see them dance.” Onew said.

“Fine, But after that we go visit Soojung.” Jessica insisted.

 

The Second Kiss Story

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who was given the lead roles and leader in this team called upon everyone.

“Everybadehhhh.... come on lets gather.” Eunhyuk said.

“We’re supposed to watch the scene now so we know the rough steps. Taejoon oppa will teachus the rest.” Hyoyeon said.

Kai, Sulli, Yunho, Boa, Sehun and Taeyeon sat down and watch the music video.  After the music video, Taejoon arrives and order them to be in their partners and start to teach them the steps. The partners were all trying really hard. As they were preparing for the dance, Jessica and Jinki came inside the practice room to see how they were going.

“HEY HO EVERYBADEHHHH” Onew greeted them.

“Annyeong.” Jessica greeted.

“YA, AREN’T YOU GUYS SUPPOSE TO BE PRACTICING YOUR PERFORMANCE” ask Yunho.

“Puh-lease. We’re like done with it.” Replied Jessica with her y accent.

“We’re here to watch you guys dance.” Onew said.

“Fine. Be quiet alright. From the top everyone.” Taejoon said.

Taejoon press play and they starts to dance and lip-sync. Onew and Jessica was very much impressed by their performance. Although they were still people who forgot their steps and miss their steps and sang wrongly, it was still a tremendous practice.

“Woah!! Well done everyone!” Onew said in a very loud happy voice.

“Ya, Onew-ah no need to shout.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ya, I can sense something fishy with Kai and Sulli-ah. They are very intimate eh?” Onew ask.

“Ya pabo! Shhh” They are still young you know.” Jessica scolded Onew.

“Ya.. its painful you know. Aishh!” Onew said.

“But really. I sense chemistry in them.” Taeyeon said.

“Aww, they are so cute.” Boa said.

“Yaya, you’re guys are weird. Sica-ah how is Soojung and Taemin doing?” YunHo ask.

“We still haven’t met them yet.” Jessica said .

“I don’t even know why SM wanted them to do a performance together.” Yunho said.

“Maybe he knows what’s good for the company and what the fans want. After all, they are known for the official maknae pairing.”Eunhyuk said. “And we only have 4 days to go till our performance is up”

The rest nodded in agreement as they watch Kai, Sulli, Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Sehun talking and laughing.

 

The Last Waltz Story

“Soojung ah you got it wrong again” Taemin said as he chuckled.

“Oppa-ah! Stop laughing and help me out then,” Krystal pouted and throws air stones at him. Taemin pretended to fall down and block the air stones.

“Come on.” Taemin said as he grabs Krystal ad bring her to centre stage.

Take my hand

Krystal bring out her left hand to allow Taemin to take her hand as just like what the song ask her to do.

Take a breath

Taemin took a breath and lifted his shoulders to show that he was taking a breath.

Pull me close

Taemin pull Krystal closer to him and put his left hand on Krystal waist and the other holding Krystal left hand. While Krystal put her right hand on Taemin shoulder.

And take one step

Taemin and Krystal took their step and started dancing and follow the lyrics to the song. They waltz around the practice room. Taemin somehow leading the dance makes sure Krystal knows where to steps and makes sure they felt the chemistry. During the chorus, they made sure they did the twirl where Krystal and Taeminn would hold each other hands and Taemin would spin Krystal in circle before lifting her up on his shoulder and spin around. They ended the song with a pose of where Krystal would pull apart and took out her hand again to let Taemin take the dance and Taemin accepted Krystal hand and bring Krystal to one last spin and end it where he drop Krystal and catch her with an arm.

Both of them just stare into each other eyes and it was as though they could only see each other and no one else.

“AHEM AHEM” Onew coughed.

Both Taemin and Krystal got out of their fantasies and stood up and act like nothing happen.

“Hyung! Noona. What are you doing here?” Taemin ask.

“We were just wondering how you guys were doing.” Jessica said.

“We’re ok unnie. Just some mistakes here and there.” Krystal said.

“Taemin ah follow me to buy chicken. I am hungryyyy!” Onew whine and beg to Taemin.

“Ya hyung ah, I am suppose to be the maknae here. Arasso arasso, come on. Noona, Soojung, we’ll be back? Do you both need anything? Water? Are you having chicken with us?” Taemin ask as he look at Jessica and his eyes lingered to Krystal face.

“Onew got my order already Tae.” Jessica said.

“I’ll just have what you are having Tae. But please no draft beer. I know you are addicted to it when eating chicken.” Krystal said.

“Ya! Hahaha, Im having a soda. Is that fine with you?” Taemin ask.

“Yes. Thanks.” Krystal said.

As Taemin and Onew went out to grab lunch, Jessica decided to scoop out some juicy news from the younger.

“Soojung ah. How was practice so far?” Jessica ask.

“It was good. Why?”Krystal ask the older.

“Soojung-ah, I know you have feeling for the draft beer maniac.” Jessica said as she chuckle while mentioning Taemin as the draft beer maniac.

“Aigo, Unni, you’re so evil calling Taemin oppa as the draft beer maniac. He never got drunk before though.” Krystal said.

“But you do like him right?” Jessica ask.

“I do unnie. But I don’t know if I am sure.” Krystal said. “When I first know that I am doing the performance with him, I was excited yet nervous because before this we hardly talk and hardly interact. During the first day it was really awkward. Like me and him was like damn awkward and quiet until  I broke the ice by falling down on my and he laugh so cutely.”

“Hahahaha! Soojung-ah, you really are a klutz. Then what happen?” said Jessica.

“He laugh and the when we were hungry he volunteer to buy us lunch. And we ate together and we got to know more about each other.” Krystal said “ But I still don’t know though.”

“Ya! What is this. Soojung ah, don’t give up until you try. Maybe Taemin too likes you. From the way you guys stare into each other eyes just now, I am sure there were some feelings being transferred here and there.” Said Jessica.

While at the chicken shop, Onew and Taemin had a heart to heart man talk.

“Taemin-goon ah, do you like Soojung?” ask Onew

“Why do you ask?” Taemin ask while staring at the chicken.

“Ya! I am supposed to be the one staring at the chicken!” Onew said.

“Hyung, I don’t know how to confess.” Taemin said suddenly.

“Wae? About what? Hold on let me go collect the drinks and the chicken.” Onew said and he walks towards the counter.

“So what were you saying Tae?” Onew said

“I know I like here more than just liking her as a label mate. But I don’t know to really tell her. I am supposed to be the guy and tell her that I like her but I just don’t know how. Hyung help me!” Taemin said.

“Meh, you will know what to do when the time is right.” Onew said and he walk towards SM Building.

Taemin who was confused about what Onew had said just followed his hyung who was waiting for him at the elevator.

“We’re back!” Onew said as he jumps around with the chicken in his hands.

“Hyung-ah, I am supposed to be the maknae remember.” Taemin said.

“Arasso. Sooyeon, we need to go meet Boa and Yunho to show them our performance. Lets go.” Onew said.

“We need to?” Jessica ask. “Oh we need we need. Mianhae Soojung, mianhae taemin, we need to go. Have a nice lunch.” Jessica said as she notice the signs that Onew was giving.

Jessica and Onew rushed out of the practice room and Taemin just look at them weirdly.

“That’s weird” Taemin said.

“Oppa ah, where is the chicken?” Krystal asks.

“Here. It’s with me. Come on let’s eat” said Taemin. 

Both of them ate chicken and laugh and talk. Krystal stares at Taemin who was eating chicken enthusiastically. She giggles and Taemin look at her with a weird expression on his face.

“Is there something on my face?” Taemin ask.

“Nope.Why?” Krystal asks.

“Then why are you staring at me?” Taemin ask again.

“Is there a rule that I cannot stare at you?” Krystal ask again.

“Ya! Why are you replying my question with a question? It defeats the purpose of me questioning you know.” Taemin says as he lays back and took a sip of his soda.

“Taemin oppa ah...” Krystal said

“Yes?” Taemin ask.

“Errrr... nothing.” Krystal said.

“Come on Soojung. Eat faster. We need to practice the last part.” Taemin said  as he clean his mess.

“Arasso Oppa.” Krystal says as she quickly eats her chicken and drinks her soda.

 

It was the day of the performance and the Special Stage team was rather nervous. The team gathered around and say their encouragement to each other.

“HWAITING!” they shouted.

Onew and Jessica who was up first started off with a very romantic stage with Love Story of where Jessica became Juliet and Onew became Romeo and they did their acting. Up next was The Second Kiss dance.

Everyone was screaming for them. Who knew SM artist has such romantic side to them. While the second act was performing, Taemin and Krystal were rather nervous. They look at each other and mouth to each other ‘hwaiting’.

It was soon their turn. The crowds went wild when Taemin and Krystal appear in the centre stage. Krystal started the song and did their act. By the chorus, everyone was cheering every so wildly. It was soon the ending part. As they finish the act and as the lights dim, they were waiting for the stage to be brought down and Krystal decided to do it.

“Oppa ah” Krystal says and Taemin turns and she kiss him on the lips.

“Soojung-ah” Taemin says. “Saranghae Soojung-ah” and he return her with a peck before the rest of the team saw them and gave them a hug.

Taemin and Krystal look at each other and share a smile between them. Jessica and Onew who actually saw their maknaes actions share a secret smile on their own and group hug the rest.

SM Town Valentines Special was a success. It was indeed a First Song, a second kiss and the last waltz for them. 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note :

HELLO! Ok here is another short story update. Sorry Onsica shippers. I am going to finish my Onsica Don't Let Me go version ok. Hang on tight. but no worries. I inserted a Onsica moment here, as well as other moments. Even though it was short I hope you guys enjoy it. I was dissappointed with my ending. I will try to edit them soon ok :) thank you for your support and comments. Love you guys! Ok, I will update Onsica by tonight promise! 

love, hellogenie59