SURPRISE

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

"Wahhh! Daebak!" Lisa exclaims "Look at the views of your MV!!" she adds.

"And I'm sure you'll achieve PAK in no time! This is so great, congrats Chaeng!!" Jisoo unnie beams at me.

"In all fairness, you two have chemistry. The scenes look so real, bestfriends falling in love with each other." Jennie unnie compliments us.

I'm flattered!

"I didn't know Jungkook-ssi knows how to act. He really looks so in love." Lisa says.

Oh, wow.

 Now that Lisa mentioned it, Jungkook-ah really looks so in love, this guy should be given an acting award, really!

And because of that, I texted him.

Me : Kookieeee! You acted so good in our MV! You look so in love!! <3 Yieee, Chungha-ssi :)))

Kookie : You love imagining things huh?

Me : Jungkookie <3 Chunghaaaa ;)

I waited for his reply the whole day, but then, it didn't come. Oh, well, whatever. I'm sure one of these days, he'll realize how much he wants to be in a serious relationship and I just hope by that time, Chungha still wants him.

When I realized that he's not going to respond to my message, I quickly send him a text message.

Me : Congrats to the both of us! See you tom at the recording!

Me : This will be the first time that we'll perform this, let's do our best! Fighting!! :))

 

Oh! I almost forgot to text him.

Me : Hey, thank you for the flowers :) I miss you! T_T

 

Jungkook

I lay on my bed while staring at her text messages.

Well, I am really also happy with the outcome of our collaboration. So far, our song has been in the no. 1 spot in all music charts and our MV is trending no. 1 in Youtube. Articles and news about our duet have been circulating for hours now.

I must say, it's mainly because of her.

She has a voice that can capture everyone's hearts.

Everyone's.

I guess including mine.

But these past few days, she's been really really annoying. She's been teasing me nonstop to Chungha. She keeps on pushing me to take our relationship to the next level.

What level is she talking about? I don't think there's a next step to whatever we have right now.

Chungha is just someone who has the same views as mine and since we both have our needs as adults, ehem, so we decided to just you know, be in this kind of relationship.

Anyway, so, yeah, Chaeng has been bugging me about it. She's really into the idea of commitment, if she just finds out how horrible it is to be in a relationship, especially as an idol, I don't think she'll ever want to talk about that, ever again.

I bet if she gets a boyfriend, she'll finally realize the disadvantages of her ideal.

Wait. Her? Boyfriend?

I don't know, but my stomach twists just thinking about that.

Oh, it doesn't have any connection with my little, tiny and small crush on her. Cause I think I was just caught up in that moment since the Han River is too romantic.

Yeah, that's right.

And, I also don't think she has one. She's still a baby anyway.

 

Inkigayo Performance

"Whoa! Our Chaeng is so beautiful."

As soon as I heard my manager, I instantly turn my head towards her direction.

I gulp. Okay. I think my throat is just too dry right now.

"Kookieeee! How do I look?" she almost runs to me, and there she adds "I am so nervous right now. my head is spinning." then pouts at me.

!

Can she get any cuter?

"Hm, well. You look okay." I simply answered.

"What? Just okay?" she asks with her wide eyes.

"No, Chaeng, you look great. Don't mind him." our stylist tries to calm her down.

 

We are now on the stage to have our first ever performance together.

"We'll start in 3, 2, 1!"

And there, the spotlight went on me for the first verse. I sang my heart out, you know, feelings are the best ingredient of a song.

When the her part started, I really thought there was a blackout for a moment.

I see no one but her.

Her voice just soothes my nerves, calms me down and most importantly, makes my heart beat so fast.

When the chorus came, I just felt the full meaning of the song.

Bestfriends being in love with each other, I thought that song was cringey honestly. But when I look into her eyes and when she offered me her beautiful smile, something just hit me.

Maybe, just maybe, this song is possible afterall.

To be in love with your friend, or as what she calls it, bestfriend.

I'm in a big trouble right now.

Help me.

 

"Did you hear everyone's cheer? Ugh! My heart melts." she tells me as she holds her chest. She really does seem to be so touched by the amount of support we receive from the public.

I can say the same for me.

It's just so overwhelming.

"Everybody, I'll all treat you lunch for the success of this song!" our mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter