COMEBACK

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

Whoa. This might be the best noodles that I have eaten so far. It's hot, flavorful and savory, that this may pass as world's best noodles....

For a hungry person like I am, well, yes, this is how I describe it.

As I slurp the last string of noodles, I just let go of the most I-am-full-and-satisfied burp you could ever hear. I lean back in the swivel chair, while holding my tummy with a slight smile on my face when I realized I am not alone.

I subtlety side-eyed the guy sitting on couch only to find him looking at me, I turn to him fully and smile.

"Thank you for the food." I say as I bow my head.

He looks taken a back for a moment before he responds "Uh, ye-yeah. No problem."

I stayed seated on the chair while facing him, since you know, I don't know what to do. Should I go back to facing the computer, to make him more comfortable? Or should I remain facing him as a sign of respect?

Since I am a respectful girl, I chose the second option. I remained facing him, hands on my knees, swaying my head as if there's some music only I can hear and looking anywhere but him.

Oh God, this is so awkward.

And there, I heard him fake a cough, "You can continue what you're doing a while ago. Don't mind me." He says while looking at me? Or no? He's actually looking at something behind me....

Then at his sides, then at the floor, obviously looking anywhere but me.

I wonder who'll win the most exercised eyes between the two of us?

"Uhm.. Okay." I turn to the computer.

Whoo, I can finally breathe a little.

But, you know I must try to reach out, since we are in the same company now.

"Uhm.." I start as I turn again to look at him, he immediately raised his head "I'm wondering if you're going to use this studio? " I asked him.

"Uh, I was just planning to edit my songs in our stu---"

I hurriedly interject "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry that I am invading your space, I know we're just new here so we must know our place, we re-really do not want to be a burden bu--but this is the only studio available according to--" I stopped my blabbering when I heard a chuckle.

I look at him and he quickly covered his mouth and lowers his head. "You don't really have to worry about it. This studio is assigned for you, you can use it anytime you want." He says with a slight smile on his face,

"I'll be going now." He stood up, brought the trash with him and walked towards the door.

He then stopped in front of my desk and place something in a plastic,

"Good luck with your comeback songs." And there, he left the room.

Whoa. He's nice. This sunbaenim is nice.

Oh, and I think he's nicer than what I already thought he is when I saw the thing he left.... a chocolate flavored ice cream.

 

Jungkook

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! I bought this for me! Why didn't you buy for yourself on your way here?" Jimin hyung scolds at me as I take another scoop of his chocolate ice cream.

"I did! I bought one!" I defended myself with my mouth full of chocolate.

"So, are you that of a glutton that you still steal from someone's cup!?" He rages with anger now.

"I gave it to Chaeyoung-ssi!" I mindlessly shout, out of irritation.

How could he be so selfish, all I want is a chocolate ice cream. Is that bad?

Just then, I noticed that he didn't rebut anymore and that silence has filled the whole dorm. Uh-oh. Did I say something wrong?

"You're already hitting on her? It's just their first day." Taehyung hyung says in disbelief.

Hobi hyung walked to my direction and crosses his arms in front of his chest, while shaking his head "Whoa. I should have expected it. It's Jungkook. And his bias afterall."

Wha-what? I close my eyes and take a deep breath, "It's not what you think it is."

Jimin hyung scoffed "And don't you want to explain?!" and yelled at me. I

 touch my ear briefly, to check if it's not yet bleeding since Jimin hyung has been shouting at me, real loud. "Don't overreact guys. I just happened to see her in the old studio since our studio is locked." I explained myself to them.

"You sure you didn't kiss her?" Jin hyung asks, wanting to clear his dirty mind.

"What? Of course not!"

I heard him (them) sigh "Sorry, I'm just making sure, since it's you." he says, apparently relieved, his hand on his chest.

I bit my lip, still unable to believe that they see me this way. "Ok, I'm done with you. They are family. That is clear to me." I say and went straight to my room.

 

Rose

It's already been a week since we started preparing for our comeback. We have already submitted our songs to the company, and as far as I know, it was their producers who listened to our songs and not the boys since they're out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter