ISAC

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

"Chaeng! Can you please stop running around? I'm getting dizzy just by looking at you." Jennie unnie says while massaging her temples. Just then we heard a thud coming from Lisa's room.

Jennie unnie and I hurriedly ran to the room only to find a knocked out Jisoo unnie and a happy and triumphant Lisa.

"I won!" Lisa screams while jumping up and down her bed.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you insane?" Jennie unnie rushed to help Jisoo unnie who's apparently in so much pain, well I'm not surprised with the loud thud from a while ago, Lisa must have been hard to her.

I really feel bad for Jisoo unnie but I can't help but run to Lisa and compliment her "Oh gosh, you're so strong! I have a feeling that you'll win this category." I exclaimed in joy.

"Oh yeah! And I have no doubt that you'll win the archery! Oh, you'll also be our ace in the marathon, so just continue running around the house. I'm hundred percent sure we'll be snatching 1st place's in the match!" Lisa says in a dreaming way.

Oh yes! Just thinking about it really excites my insides!

For the first time ever, we will be joining the ISAC. And we're so pumped for it.

I'm sure that Lisa and I can win for our own categories, I just can't say the same for Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie.

The two are not so excited about the upcoming event. Rather, they're irritated with Lisa and me. Heh. I'm also quite worried about the marathon.

You see, we don't think Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie will be running their hearts out for this lame competition. So, Lisa and I decided to set out a plan and practice every morning to atleast save the team.

And just to add, we are teamed up with our labelmates, BTS! Could this get any better? Heh.

Oh, being the veterans in this contest, our ever dependable sunbaenims have been helping us out in practicing. Every morning, Lisa, Jimin oppa, Hobi oppa, Tae oppa and I are jogging around the private subdivision.

And right after our intense running, Jin oppa prepares each one of us a breakfast.

During the afternoon, the five of us will head to the archery cafe to play and practice to be an archer. And then, we'll help Lisa with her strength and stamina. With our persistence, we get to ask Jennie unnie to practice her bowling skill, while Jisoo unnie plays basketball with her personal coach, Yoongi oppa.

Do you wonder what Namjoon oppa's participation is?

He pays for everything, and that's the most important role ever. Heh.

Okay, I know you have noticed something, where's that JEON JUNGKOOK, right?

Well, he's been avoiding me. Really, just particularly me!

I've been messaging him about ISAC and out of my 50+ messages, he had only replied twice

Kookie : I can't.

Kookie : I'm busy.

See? He's being mean to me. Wait, just to let you know, he once joined the others to practice one time when I'm not around. That when I found out that he was there, I immediately told Sungjae that I'll go to practice.

But then when I arrived, Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"He already went home." Tae oppa said.

He's really pissing me off. I've been thinking what have I done, but I really, I can't think of any. Oh wait, is he mad because I stole one of his chocolate last week?

Oh gosh! That must be it. Gosh, why didn't I remember that?

I feel so bad now.

We need to reconcile, now.

 

Jungkook

"! !"

[Player 1 : What's wrong with !?]

[Player 2 : You're off today. Stop ruining the game and just sign off!]

"Ugh!" I quickly shut down my computer. How dare those s! They , they just can't keep up with me. Just then, I heard a knock on my door.

It's probably Tae hyung to perhaps return the game I lent him.

But as I open the door, my heart starts to beat so wild in my chest.

The !

What is she doing here?

Before I can even speak of any coherent sentences, she breaks the silence with her soft voice "Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you like it that much." she says while pouting.

. What is she talking about?

"Wh--what are you saying?" I asked confused with what she's talking about.

And there, she brought out a chocolate from behind her back. "This."

I furrowed my eyebrows even deeper. "What will I do with that?"

"I didn't know that you like this so much. I stole this from your car last week. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll ask for your permission next time, I just really like this chocolate that I wasn't able to stop myself." she says with teary eyed and her face looking so down and guilty.

I then wasn't able to supress a chuckle "He--hey. Why are you laughing?" she asks worriedly.

I grab the chocolate from her hand and ruffle her hair "What am I going to do with you, huh?"

Really, all my efforts and patience now go to waste with just the sight of her.

You see, I tried my best to avoid her, I refrain my fingers from replying to any of her messages, always make sure to not go where she goes and to avoid any of her videos on the internet.

I was honestly in a huge shock when I found out that she is in a relationship with Sungjae sunbaenim.

Tss, that guy looks so boring that probably it is only Chaeng who's giving life into their relationship.

I'm even a better singer than him, so, what now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter