COMMITMENT

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

If you can just see me right now, you'll probably think that I'm going through some heavy problem. You see, it has already been two weeks since Jungkook "confessed" to me.

And even though days have already passed, his words still linger to my ears. And even when he told me he's serious about it, I can't bring myself to fully believe him.

Ugh, we're supposed to be just friends.

Friends.

He was there at my lowest, to comfort me, to ease the pain that I had and to make me feel happy.

I had never imagined that, you know, he feels some more feelings towards me. And to be very honest, I think he's just mistaken. He just thinks he likes me because we're always together and maybe because this is the first time he has spent most of his time with a girl.

Okay, okay. Maybe, he really has some feelings for me, which is worse for me.

Because, ever since I met him, he had made it clear to me that he has no intention of committing with anyone.

You see, Sungjae was ready for commitment yet, he broke my heart. Just imagine, Jungkook? Obviously, it won't work.

All the more that I should just ignore and forget about what happened that night because I know it will lead to nothing good.

Let's just keep it here.

I know that friendship is what's meant for us.

And because of this, I decided to just shrug this off.

I didn't tell anyone about this, not even my members.

But since our tour has just ended, Big Hit has informed us that we will be releasing our second collaboration song with BTS.

REALLY?

Now!?

According to them, this is in preparation for our upcoming Big Hit tour.

This news is actually great, if I heard this before that confession. Now, all I think about is how will I be able to face him?

Why is this happening to me?

 

Jungkook

"You still worried about that?" Tae hyung asked me.

I groaned and just nodded my head weakly, "How can I not? Have you not listened to my story? She just left me there and hadn't contacted me since then." I rubbed my face out of frustration.

"I think, her reaction is just normal. All this time she thought you two are mere friends, she didn't even have any idea that she's been making your heart go crazy each time that you're together. It was somewhat really, hmm, creepy." Jimin hyung said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I bite my lower lip as hard as I could, just when I genuinely like a girl.

"Wait, did you ever make a move, I mean like text, chat or call her after that night?" Tae hyung wonders.

I lower my head and shake it, since I really didn't contact her after that night.

"May I know why?" he raised his brows at me.

"Because..." I paused for a moment, "I don't really know what to tell her and.." I sighed deeply as I continue, "I'm afraid of her answer, since I know though I don't want to admit it, it's 99% sure rejection."

Jimin hyung pat my back, "Okay, let me ask you straight, what's your plan? Let's say she decided to give you a chance. Are you ready? Ready for commitment you have been avoiding since the beginning?"

Ohhh.

Okay, now I don't know what to say.

Am I ready?

"We don't have any more milk? Why didn't you tell manager when he went grocery shopping?" Namjoon hyung then shouts from the kitchen.

The three of us were all startled, . Did he hear what we're talking about? He then takes the seat beside Tae hyung.

"Hey, good morning hyung. Have some bread." Jimin hyung greets him. Namjoon hyung started munching the bread we gave him when Tae hyung suddenly speaks.

"Hyung, what do you think of the idea of me dating one of the girls?" I almost choke on my food when I heard his question.

What the is wrong with him?

"Girls? Who? Twice? Red Velvet?" he asks while continuously eating his food.

"Blackpink."

My eyes widen at Tae hyung's bluntness. I'm really sweating right now, anticipating hyung's answer.

And when I take a glance at him, I've seen the reaction I have been expecting since the start.

He tilts his head at the side with his lips pursed in a thin line, "What nonsense are you spurting, huh?"

Jimin hyung's eyes grew wider, "Do you really think it's nonsense?"

"Let's stop this talk, okay?" He paused then stands and before leaving, "Forget about whatever it is that's going through your heads, three. We'll have to meet them later. Stop it, okay?"

Oh yeah, that's right. Today is the day.

.

Is my heart already prepared?

 

As soon as we entered the recording studio, I felt chills all over my body and the moment I laid my eyes on her, my heart almost wants to come out of my chest.

this.

"Good afternoon, girls." Namjoon hyung simply greets them, which the girls return with smiles and a quiet "Good morning, too."

"Okay, so now, we have to record our parts. Jennie, Hoseok and I will be in charge of the first verse, which is the rap part, second verse for Jisoo and Tae. Lisa and Namjoon will be the rap part after the first chorus. Again, Jisoo and Jin hyung for the next part. The bridge belongs to Jimin and Jennie. And of course, as always, Chaeng and Jungkook for the chorus, got it?"

Everyone nodded their h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter