PRODUCER

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

My palms are getting real sweaty right now as we sit around this table with the new people we are going to work with from now on. Whoo. This is it.

"I'm happy that you chose us." The chubby, cute, panda-looking man said while smiling so happily, I feel like he really wants us here, thank God.

"And I'll be happier if you could feel more comfortable with us. We'll be your family from now on, so I hope..." He adds while swaying his head slowly to his sides just to point out his intentions.

Being the awkward us, we just chuckled a bit then, once again forget how to speak.

Seriously, why are we like this? Ugh.

Thankfully, Jisoo unnie, being the savior that she is, saves the day. "We are also glad that you took an interest on us. We didn't really expect that a company as big as you will pick up a controversy-filled group"

I look at everybody's faces and they all seem to empathize with us, but then, Jisoo unnie just had to add "But a talented group, indeed." Grinning so widely that even I choked with my own saliva. But thankfully, everybody laughs at her and slowly we become comfortable.

The manager discussed with us the origin of Big Hit, its rules and regulations, the shareholders, the concept of the company and their group.

"So, I guess you all know that we are the home of BTS. And they'll be your" he did the quote sign through his fingers "brothers, the same way you see WINNER and IKON." Bang PD-nim smiles widely as he says

"They are actually so excited to see you. You know, Namjoon is actually the one who proposed to contact you. He thinks you're going to be our newest gems."

"Uhhh" Lisa and I accidentally blurted out so loudly, sorry, we are just so touched.

I want to meet this Namjoon Oppa right now.

"We're glad they feel that way towards us. They'll be our oppas soon." I cringed upon hearing the way Lisa said oppa pertaining to the guys. If I know, she's speaking as a fan, this might be a dream come true for her.

But just thinking about having new brothers really worry me a bit.

Will we really become like a family, same as what we had in YGE?

Just then, the door opens, revealing the seven young men we'll be trying so hard to get close with.

 

Jungkook

"Come on, faster! The girls are waiting for us." Hoseok hyung said while running towards the company.

Today, we are going to meet our newest sisters, as what Bang PD-nim refers to them. I'm actually kind of nervous. All of us here do not have any idea of what the girls are. We just know they're pretty, talented and just really really pretty.

Okay, I admit I'm a fan. But having some unfamiliar girls scattered in our home must be really difficult, out of all the girl groups, they're the only ones we haven't talked to.

Never, really.

And now, I don't really know how should we welcome them.

"Ok, be nice. Let them feel that they're welcome and we're ready to accept them as part of the family." Namjoon hyung once again reminds us.

He's really worried that the girls won't feel welcomed, so he tells us the exact words on repeat.

We all looked at Yoongi hyung to make sure that he understands and he won't do anything unnecessary. He raised both of his hands as if surrendering, "Ok, ok. I won't speak." And then he zipped his mouth and threw the key somewhere really really far.

"Ok, so we're all set. Let's go!" And there, Namjoon hyung opened the door.

I heard Taehyung hyung and Hoseok hyung gasped and whispered, "Oh God, they're really pretty in person."

These two. tss.

The girls bowed to us, ok so they know how to bow, a point for them, and we sit on the vacant seats infront of them.

"So, finally. These are the boys, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin. Your brothers in this company." Oh, I got chills upon hearing the word brothers, really, when will he stop using that word. As if being siblings could be done instantly. Geez.

"And boys, these are the girls your, baby sisters. Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa."

Ugh, I think he really enjoys picturing us as siblings. Does he really want to become a father that much?

Oh God.

"Oh, Rose is not Rose for you. She said we can call her Chaeyoung, her real name. Because we are a family." His smile could really reach til his ears.

He's just too happy.

I glance up to see the reaction of the girl who sits infront of me, who happens to be the Chaeyoung, and I saw her cheeks tinted with red as she puts her hair behind her ear, obviously so embarassed about Bang PD-nim's words.

Unknowingly, a smile was formed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter