SUMMER

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

After ISAC, we went straight to preparing for our summer comeback. We're going to release our first full album, and this is just a secret huh, but after this release we're going to announce our very first concert and world tour.

Shhh! This is a secret, okay?

Right after we have the full list of songs for our album, the management scheduled a meeting, supposedly just for Blackpink but as soon as I enter the room, I found out that BTS is also part of the meeting.

"I think everybody's well informed that right after Blackpink, it is BTS's turn. That's mainly our plans for March 'til April. But there would be some changes for your schedules." Our manager starts discussing with us the agenda of today's meeting.

"The release of your first album.." she says pertaining to us, girls, "Will still push through. However, it will be moved to the 4th week of March." I've seen my members nodding their heads in understanding. You know, even if we want to comeback, the company has managed to gain our trust that it wouldn't let us rot in the dungeon, and consistent comebacks are sure for us.

So, we're really not afraid with this delay.

"May we know why?" Jennie unnie asks, wanting to know the reason behind this.

"Well, you see, we come up with another program perfect for summer, called 'Big Heat' featuring both groups." she proudly introduces to us the newest offer of the company.

She then continues, "This program will show how Blackpink and BTS spend their summer together."

"So, you mean to say, we're going to shoot a summer vacation program?" Namjoon oppa clarifies. Which our manager answered with simply nodding her head.

"Are we going to shoot separately?" Kookie seriously wonders.

"Of course not! You guys will be together! That's the main part of the show!" She enthusiastically says while beaming at us and clasping her hands together.

I don't know if I saw it right but Jungkook seems dreaded upon hearing the answer. I wonder if he has some issues with our team?

Totally opposite from his expression, s and mine are all thrilled about the news. Can you imagine our groups taking a summer vacation together? This will be so much fun.

"Where exactly will we shoot this program?" Hobi oppa asks.

"In Hawaii!"

Everybody screams in pure joy and exhilaration.

I am so looking forward to this.

 

"Sun block? Check. Swimwears? Check. Toothbrush? Check...." Jennie unnie carefully checks all of our baggage’s.

"Lisa, where are your undies?" she asks without any sign of surprise, "Oh gosh! I almost forgot, thanks!" she sprinted into her room to get some undergarments.

Totally expected of Lisa.

"Jisoo unnie, can you give me good reasons on why you have 2 packs of loaf bread in your luggage?" she questions in a deadpan voice.

"Oh, that. I don't want to starve in Hawaii." Jisoo unnie confidently defends herself.

"You do know that we have food in there, right?"

"Yeah, but these are my favorite breads and it was on sale yesterday so.." Jisoo unnie explains while munching the same bread.

"But these will expire tomorrow." she impudently shots back.

Well, this information might be foreign to Jisoo unnie as I've watched her eyes grow bigger the moment she heard the bitter truth.

"I-is-i.." unable to complete her sentence, I just giggle a little and pat her shoulders, "Unfortunately unnie, it is."

With a broken heart she hurriedly snatched the packs and opened each, perhaps to try to eat them all and not go to waste.

This has always been the scenario everytime we'll be going somewhere that needs packing. Jennie unnie checks our things, Lisa forgetting important necessities and Jisoo unnie bringing a lot of unnecessary things, which most of the time are food.

And me? I can say that I am Jennie unnie's favorite. My things are well-organized and properly packed. Heh. Yeah, that's me.

 

Once we get into the airport, we were welcomed by the sound of the clickings of cameras and fans shouting our names.

Ugh, this warms my heart. Probably, everybody's heart.

We went straight to the passport and ticket verification before finally entering the waiting area where the boys are.

Being celebrities, we were isolated from the rest of the passengers. We enter the room and were greeted by Jimin oppa, Hobi oppa and Tae oppa, who are running after one another due to... well, I don't really know why these kids are running around. Oh, and they accidentally bumped into Jisoo unnie.

"Why are kids running and bumping into some innocent girl!" she groans in irritation. The three just laugh and kissed her hair, seeking for forgiveness "Sorry!!" then they start to run around again.

Opposite to the energized trio, Yoongi oppa takes the whole couch by himself and sleeps peacefully like a nice boy, thankfully Namjoon oppa is a gentleman, he actually moved a little to give space for Lisa, who also wants to sleep, and muttered a low "Hey girls."

Jin oppa is eating his favorite ramyun on the table and upon seeing us, he generously offered us which surprisingly, Jennie unnie gladly accepts, saying "I want to eat something different from bread."

Oh yeah, Jisoo unnie forced us to help her eat all the bread.

I roam around my eyes to look for a chair since everything's now occupied. Well, thanks to Yoongi oppa for eating up all the space, which supposedly is for everyone. And there I spotted a space fitted for another person beside the oh-so-focused-on-his-phone Jungkook.

I walk towards him, pat his lap and tell him to move "Kookie, move a little. I have nowhere to sit." I felt him stiffened for a moment before coming to his senses and move his a little to give space for me.

"Thanks." I utter.

I lean back on the chair, trying to relax after the hectic weeks we had.

 

Jungkook

I was busy texting Chungha when the girls arrived. After taking a quick glance at them, I return to my phone and messaged every '97 liners to keep my fingers busy and my attention away from them. Well, each of them just give me the same reply 'Oh why is Jungkook messaging us first?'

Tss, well it's because she's here. As if I could tell anyone that.

You see, no one knows about my little problem, my little crush on Chaeng and my little jealousy on Sungjae sunbaenim. Oh, actually, though I haven't admitted it yet, it seems like Chungha knows.

You see, after the wrestling match, Chungha waited for me outside our dressing room.

"What?" I asked, passing by her.

"You look like you lost despite that good win." she teased me.

I glared at her which caused her to laugh a little loud "What?" I shot back at her.

"You're so pissed. This is fun to watch." When her laugh is finally subsiding, she wiped her tears away and invited me.

"Come to my dorm." She offered me the keys

Not having to think twice, I just said "Change your sheets." and grab the keys from her hands.

Since then, the two of us would talk about them. And she'll give me some pieces of advice like act normally and just enjoy the feeling. How can I enjoy when she unknowingly breaks my heart every minute?

I was startled when she suddenly approached me asking to take the space beside me.

this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter