CONCERT

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

The past months have been busy for everyone because of Big Hit Tour, however from today on, Jungkook will be busier than ever. He is set to finalize his first album, the title track and the music video for his song.

I have been bugging him to share with me his self-composed song, I tried using my charms which I have proven many times to be his weakness but this time around, it didn't work yet.

Jisoo unnie told me to stop bothering Jungkook and just respect his decision, she also gave me an idea "Who knows, maybe the song is a surprise gift for you?" and the thought made me flush madly.

It was announced that Kim Sae Ron will be Jungkook's love interest for the music video.

Ohh. An actress.

Calm down, Chaeng. It's going to be alright, atleast you got a little idea about his song.

It's a love song.

 

For their first day of shoot, Hobi oppa and Lisa drag me to the MV's set. I told them many times that "We may become a bother."

Which Hobi oppa responded with a snicker "Come on. It's you. You're never a bother, especially for that loverboy."

And again, their persuasive powers worked on me, so here I am standing in the middle of these two beagles as we bought everyone snacks.

I subtly roam my eyes around, looking for my boyfriend and there I spotted him outside the tent, near the a tree holding Sae Ron's arm.

Holding Sae Ron's arm.

Holding Sae Ron's arm.

I was cut off when I felt a nudge on my arm, "What are you waiting for? Go to your man." Hobi oppa pushes me slightly, forcing me to make my move.

I walked slowly towards the two with my heart beating wildly and making the loudest noise in the area. The moment Jungkook lifts his eyes, his expression showed me that he's seeing someone he isn't expecting or even wanting to see.

"Wha-at are you doing here?" Jungkook takes steps towards me.

I opened my mouth unfortunately; words didn't come out of it so I cleared my throat and calm my nerves down. I forced my lips to curve upward then cheerfully tell him "Lisa and Hobi oppa wanted to visit the set so, they thought I should come since..." I don't know what has gotten into me but the word girlfriend almost slipped out of my mouth.

He nods slowly as if getting what I meant. We stayed silent for seconds before I eyed the girl beside.

"Oh, yeah right. This is Sae Ron, Sae Ron this is Chaeyoung." He introduced us.

Sae Ron just giggles "I know. I am from YG so, I used to see them, especially her, everyday in the building."

Oh, that's right. We were in the same label before. As far as I know, she is close with iKon members, especially June and Jinhwan oppa. But, we never really had a chance to talk or get to know each other.

Her next question caught me off guard, "Are you still together with that BTOB member? What was his name again?" she furrowed her eyebrows as if trying to remember. "Sungjae!" she exclaimed.

But as if she was hit, she abruptly covered "Oops, I'm sorry! I forgot about the news. I just really admired you two back when you were still in YG, when he always goes out of the way just to visit you. I'm sorry, really."

I maintained my composure and just shrug it off "It's okay. Things just happen naturally."

My day is almost ruined when I go back in the tent and sat there beside Lisa who talks nonstop with the crew.

"Lisa, I'm not feeling well. I want to go home. Now." I stressed out my eagerness to go home.

"But Chaeng..." I am ready to stand when that voice called out to me.

"Chaeng!" I closed my eyes and breathe in and out before I face him. "Are you going home already?" his voice sounds a bit down and disappointed.

Lisa butts in, "She said she's not feeling well."

Jungkook instantly touched my forehead then my cheeks, "Thank God you're not hot. Are you hurt anywhere? Do you want to eat?" he blabbers, completely turning his protective button on.

My anger quickly subsides, how I could possibly stay mad at this guy who just happens to be the sweetest man ever.

I smiled and shake my head, "Don't worry, I'm fine." I stare deep into his eyes, clearly seeing my reflection at his beautiful eyes. He then held my right hand and pulled me to the furthest and darkest part of the set.

I was surprised when he brought me in his arms and whispered, "Can we walk in the YG building?"

What?

I detach myself from him, "Why?" I asked confused with his idea.

"So that people you know before will see you with a better man now." his face looking so determined.

I laugh at this guy's childishness, whatever, I still like him.

As we walk back with our hands holding tightly "So, your schedule is already full for next week? Next week, our only break from all this?" I asked hardly accepting the fact that there will be no dates for a whole one week.

"Yeah." He simply answered. His phone suddenly buzzed which caused our hands to be parted, I leaned closer to him to playfully check what is it.

However, his next action made my heart pound too fast inside my chest. He quickly dodged me and hid his phone at his back. Maybe, just maybe, my eyes have grown too wide because of the initial shock and obviously he noticed it as he is quick to defend himself and come up with his alibis.

"Uhh... Manager Ahn wants to see me now. I'll have to leave you here." He walks rapidly, but of course before he leaves, he still thought of kissing me goodbye.

The uneasiness and anxiousness that I felt didn't go as he left me. I was there, sitting, staring nowhere while a lot of negative possible scenarios play in my mind.

Is this relationship meant to end in just a snap?

 

I decided to calm my nerves through shopping, and though I want to go solo this time, Lisa insisted on coming with me.

"I think this y top could make Jungkook confess whatever it is that he is hiding from you." she raised a black backless dress. I just rolled my eyes at her ridiculous idea.

"Come on, this isn't come kind of a joke, Lisa. My relationship is at stake here. It can be a Sungjae scenario all over again--- a much worse one." I worry with a obviously devastated heart.

This time, it's her turn to roll her eyes, "Come on. Don't think too much into it. This can be another of his surprise."

Once again, Lisa rubbed her positivity on me. Just believe in him, he's different.

I am sure.

He is.

 

Or not?

[BREAKING : BTS JUNGKOOK AND KIM SAE RON SPOTTED TOGETHER]

My hands are trembling the moment I saw this news circulating around the internet.

"Come on, don't think too much about it. They are together because she is in his music video. People just love giving meaning into it." Jisoo noona quietly comforts me while we are having our breakfast.

"Yeah, you know reporters. They want some juicy stuff and when they can't find one, they make one." Lisa whispers.

No. No. They don't get it.

I was about to tell them the reason behind my worry when suddenly Jennie unnie appears.

"Have you heard?" she asked as she pours milk into her glass.

The two suddenly acted out "What?" Both pouting, feigning innocence.

"Jungkook is dating." she blurts out with a smirk.

Jisoo unnie quickly rejects "I don't think so. There is no concrete evidence."

Jennie unnie rolled her eyes, "Come on. They were spotted together. Sae Ron has always been good with guys and Jungkook, he looks like someone who's easy to get. Just show off a little bit of your shoulders then, boom. Remember, he was with that Chungha back then right? Lisa, you're the one who told me that."

I was gripping tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter