CHANCE

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

When he told me that I am his favorite, I thought he was just trying to win me through his empty words. But boy, I was wrong. So wrong.

He has been proving to me that he's no jerk. He's been messaging me, every minute of the day, he's been dropping by our dorm to send me chocolates and any food I'm craving for since he knows I'm a woman with huge stomach. He's been sending me flowers everytime he fails to visit me due to his, and sometimes my, busy schedule.

Eversince that day, he has never skipped a day to make me feel like his favorite in this world, a very special person in his life.

To say that I'm not moved would definitely be a lie, I certainly feel happy. Happy that someone has been showering me affection and time and I honestly didn't expect it to be Jeon Jungkook.

The man I thought would forever stay by my side as my bestfriend.

Anyway, and today is no different. He is currently in the living room of our dorm waiting for me as I prepare myself. We decided to buy his video games, while I will be buying some new LP's to add to my collection.

I was in the middle of putting my pink lipstick when Lisa suddenly barged into my room.

"Oh gosh!" I gasped as I hold my chest. "Lisa, don't you know how to knock?" I say then went back to putting on my pink lipstick.

Lisa then made this tell-me-something-juicy face.

"What is it Lisa?" I ask as I turn to face her.

"Tell me..." she teased while giving me that playful grin on her face "He has been extra these weeks. He sends you too many things and been visiting you more than the usual. And I doubt that this is still friendship."

I froze to my place. Oh God. I don't know if I'm ready to share this with her. I know her. I quickly stand and grab my purse to avoid answering her queries.

"Lisa, we're in a hurry. Bye!"

I hurriedly grab Jungkook's wrist and pull him.

Whoo.

I don't know how to explain everything with her.

Sorry Lisa. Maybe next time.

 

Jungkook

"Hmm. What's with the rush?" I asked Chaeng as soon as we reached the parking lot. She actually dragged me outside the buidling in the most rapid way.

"Hmm..." I instantly regretted questioning as she immediately let go of my hand. "Li- cause, Lisa.." she then shakes her head, "Nothing. Nothing. Let's just go."

I wonder what is it that bothers her?

 

"Oh God! I love this.." She exclaimed as she grabbed a Adele LP, "And this!" picking up an Ariana Grande one, and there she once again screamed, "Oh, absolutely this one!" she ran to the Beatles LP.

I suppress the smile that's creeping through face, this girl really gets excited with even just the smallest of things.

"Are you planning to buy the whole store?" I as I slowly shake my head showing her my disapproval.

She bit her lower lip which later turned into a pout, perhaps embarrassed as she noticed the number of LP's she's carrying.

"I don't know which to give up." she slumps her shoulders, having a hard time deciding which of her beloved LP's have to go.

I snatched the LP's from her hold, and just click my tongue, "Then, buy it all."

I went straight to the counter and was about to pay when she hurriedly grasps my hand "I'll check my money first, let's go move to the side." She tried to drag me by my arm but I remained to firm to my position.

"I'll pay for this." I take my wallet out of my pocket and was about to pay the cashier when, being the stubborn girl that she is, she blocked me.

She smiled at the cashier "I'm sorry, this won't take long." She then faced me, "I'll only buy what's enough for my money. Come on,"

"Chaeng, I'll pay." I shoved her to the side gently as I handed the money to the cashier.

She has her head low as she accepts the LP's. "Thank you. But you know, I don't want to get free things from you just because you like me, I don't really think it's proper to take advantage of your feelings for me..."

I just quietly listened to her long ramble until she was done, "You done now?"

She blinks multiple times before taking a deep breath and nodding a little.

"Just so you know, it's not free." I paused for a while as I go down the level of her eyes.

"You owe me. You are indebted to me." I declare as I grin widely at her.

Her eyes widened and cheeks tinted with pink, probably fuming in anger.

"I'll pay you,mister!" she then walks away from me.

I just smiled to myself, I live for this precious moments, can I have her for me, solely?

 

As soon as we arrived, I quickly grab the video games I have been wanting. Yugyeom has recommended a lot of gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter