SECRET

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

"What? Why! You agreed to give us free lunch AND dinner, why are you taking back your promise?" Lisa questions Chaeng furiously as if it's a matter of life and death.

"You're asking me why? You should ask yourself, you traitor!" Chaeng cutely retorts.

"Come on, it's not our fault, it is yours!" Lisa asserts with her head up high.

Of course, Chaeng won't let Lisa scare her off, "Now it's my fault? Now, tell how it was my fault, you big eyes!" my girlfriend taunts their maknae.

Lisa scoffed while shaking her head slowly, "You weren't careful enough. You carelessly gave all your focus on your pasta, that's why they found out, you glutton!"

As if she was poured by hot water, Chaeng attempted to speak, opening and closing a lot of times, until she gulps the lump in and averts her eyes "Well... you can't blame me. It's not everyday that we visit Italy..."

"See! That's what I'm saying! So, you can't take back our free lunch!" Lisa speaks with full authority.

It seemed like the culprit wasn't able to hold back her laugh as she finally cracked up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This is just so hilarious! I never thought that I being smart would cause the fight of the century." she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

The two throw daggers at her, that I myself get scared for her life, I then whispered to her "I don't think it's the proper time for you to laugh, Jisoo noona."

Hobi hyung, who was an accomplice, finally decided to speak up. "Jisoo-ah, I think you should stop teasing them." he then turned to the two girls "Okay, let me tell you two how we found out."

He then take the seat beside me on my bed, we are currently in our (taehyung and I) room in the hotel we're staying in for our Italy tour. We ended up making the room as our interrogation room after Jisoo-noona and Hobi hyung found us in the restaurant.

"In our third Big Hit stop in Japan, Jisoo and I noticed that Lisa and Tae have been eating in high class restaurants for their lunch and dinner, which we thought was absurd. Sure, these two are never thrifty but they were never fans of luxurious food. So, we decided to go in a mission, and that is to find their sponsor." He paused dramatically which caused me to roll my eyes.

Jisoo noona then continued the story, "And boom, we saw you two giving them!" she shouts like those criminals in the movies.

To add thrill in the story, Hobi hyung tells the next events he whispers in his incredibly low voice "And we thought, why? Jungkook is never the kind of person to give anyone freely, except when it's for Chaeyoung, of course." he said the last line with a shrug.

I subtly eyed Chaeng who was blushing madly, probably due to hyung's words.

"And there, we followed your every steps until, Bingo! You two are being lovey-dovey. And in conclusion, Jungkook and Chaeyoung are giving Taehyung and Lisa money to keep their mouths shut about this big secret."

They end their story with both of them wearing an evil smile and there, they high-five.

Jisoo-noona then narrowed her eyes at Chaeng "I can't believe you kept this from me."

We all turn to Chaeng when we heard her sigh, "Look, unnie, I'm sorry. It's just that... I thought it's better to keep everything since I don't think everyone is okay with this."

Tae hyung finally joins the conversation, "That's right. Namjoon hyung is totally against this."

"Yeah, and I think Jennie unnie will not like the idea." Lisa said worriedly.

There was a complete silence in the room until Jisoo-noona breaks it. "Fine. We'll keep it as a secret. But, you have to count Hobi oppa and I to your adopted children."

Oh crap. Should I take part-time jobs now?

 

Well, I guess the cash I've been giving our four accomplices is all worth it. Since then, Jisoo noona will distract Jennie noona from hanging out with Chaeng.

There was one time during our tour in Chile when Jennie went to Chaeng's room while I was in her room hotel, I hid under the bed as if this is some kind of an action movie. Noona tried to ask Chaeng to accompany her to the boutique near our hotel. Chaeng immediately texted I NEED BACK UP to Jisso noona who was then playing computer games with Jimin hyung while I texted Lisa with EMERGENCY. Jisoo-noona hurriedly went to rescue Chaeng and asked Jennie noona while panting so hard, "Jennie I want to buy a skirt, come on."

There was silence before Jennie noona answered "Skirt?"

"Yes." Jisoo noona says.

"I'm sorry but I already asked Chaeng to go with me. I can't ditch her now." she says rejecting Jisoo noona's initial offer.

Just then Lisa arrived and shouted "Come on Chaeng, let's buy skirt!"

Skirt? What's with skirts and blackpink? Seriously.

Well I guess the girls exchange looks for a moment and there Lisa say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter