BESTFRIEND

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

"Hey, Chaeng, let's go to the mall today. There are alot of new and trendy dresses!" Lisa excitedly shares to me the news.

"Today? I'm sorry I can't." I pout at her. "Why?! You don't have MV filming today, do you?" her eyes seeking for sympathy. "I promised Kookie that I'll accompany him in buying a new camera."

Silence.

I look up at her whose eyes almost fall off.

"Hmm? What's the matter?" I innocently ask. "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM?"

It's now my eyes' turn to almost fall

"What are you saying?! You know that's impossible!" I shout at her.

I take a deep breath as I try to gain back my composure "You know, we got a little closer when I was left here alone in Korea. And.." unintentionally, my lips curved into a smile "..I found out that he's a nice person. And cocky and crazy. So, that's just it. We clicked."

After hearing my explanation, Lisa's shoulders visibly relaxed. Okay. She really thought something impossible, huh.

But then, in just a split second, she's smirking and wiggling her brows at me "I thought our Chaeng has become a naughty girl."

My jaw dropped at her statement "I'm not!" And there, we both laugh.

This girl's silly.

I can never do that.

Ever.

 

"That camera is really expensive!" I blurt out when we reached the counter "Do you really think it's worth it to buy something like that?" I still can't believe he's going to spend so much money for a camera.

"Tsk, what are you, my mom? This is worth it. Even ugly images will turn beautiful here." he says while smirking and nodding his head, then he points at me "Like you. We'll try this with you."

WHAT?

I smack his arm "How dare you? I am pretty!!" I whisper-yell at him. "If Chipmunks are pretty for you, then, ok. You're pretty." he grins at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him then walk straight to the exit. This guy, he isn't even grateful that I go with him.

I walk with an incredible speed, cause you know, we do not know each other that long. What if he really thinks I'm ugly?

I'm hurt a little.

Just then, I felt a heavy arm over my shoulders, I tried to shrug his arms off and continue walking with my arms crossed.

And there, he stands in front of me and bends down to level his face with mine; I raised my eyebrows at him.

He then laughed out loud, hands touching his stomach and head tilted back.

Okay, he's going crazy again. I don't have time for this. I was about to walk past by him but then he grabs me by the elbow.

"What!?"

He's getting in my nerves.

He then pinched my cheeks "You're really cute!" I just rolled my eyes, but he continues "Let's eat at your favorite restaurant, my treat!"

I'm still mad but I just let him pull me to that place, cause.. I don't want to make a scene.

Believe me; it's not because of his bribe.

 

 

Jungkook

"So, yeppuda is beautiful or pretty in english?" I ask Chaeng through the phone, one night when I was reviewing the english-korean book she bought for me.

"Yes, that's right. Or sometimes is can be Chaeyoung." she says.

I purse my lips into a thin line before a smile slowly crept into my face. "You crazy!" I .

I heard her scoff, "Do you really think I'm ugly?"

. I didn't get that even a bit. Her english is just so fast. "Sorry?"

Instead of an answer I heard Lisa-ssi call her "...Chaeng! He's on!" And there I heard her squeal directly through the speakers and I won't deny it, my ears hurt. "I'll be there!"

"Kookie? I have to go. See you tom in the set. Bye, goodnight!" without even waiting for my reply, she hangs up on me.

Whoa. This girl just hung up on me. Jeon Jungkook?! She should be grateful that she's cute or else I won't talk to her ever.

"Hey, Jungkook are you not done yet talking to your crush?" Jimin hyung teases me.

I throw my pillow at him "I don't know where did you get that?"

"You talk on the phone 24/7, spending time with her when you have free time and rejecting Chungha's invitations. Now, who doesn't have a crush here?" he retorts. "Anyway, let's go out now. We'll all outside, I hope you didn't forget."

Oh, yeah. We'll be having our boy's night out now. Since we didn't get to spend Christmas and New Year together.

Speaking of New Year, I spent it with my family when Chaeng told me she has a place to go on that day. So yeah, we weren't able to spend it together, which is just totally fine.

 

"Whoa! It has been so long since I drink soju!" Hobi hyung says, this guy loves alcohol, but I don't think alcohol loves him. He gets easily drunk.

"Yeah, cause we don't want to carry a popular kpop star home everyday. So, better yet, avoid it." Yoongi hyung sarcastically reasons out.

Heh. That's true. Hobi hyung and Taehyung hyung are like teenage boys we always have to look after everytime we drink. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter