WELCOME

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, may I shamelessly promote my RoseKook short story in here? :( It's called Wedding Bells, if you're interested and have time, please check it out. Hehe. Thank you so much! :)

Rose

"Are you sure about this?" My head still hangs low, not having the guts to look at Sangjangnim.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"You know, I don't have any problem with you going. But I just want you to know that the backlash you'll receive from the public will be as twice as what the girls received." He reminded me.

"Yes, Sangjangnim. I'm aware of that."

I know.

I know it very well.

Unlike the girls, I was prioritized by the company. I release songs and have gained popularity because of good promotions, and I am so grateful for that.

"But, I want to stay where the girls are. They're my family here. I love singing, that's true. I love performing on stage, that's also true. But I love it more when I'm with the girls. I am very very sorry, Sangjangnim" I quickly wipe the tears that are falling from my eyes.

Sangjangnim stands up and pats my head, "It's ok Chaeyoung. And I'm sorry. If only I had the control over the company solely, this wouldn't have happened. Please know that I wish nothing but the best for all of you." He says and heads off to the exit but then stopped.

"But still, be prepared for the consequences."

I made my decision. No time for regrets.

 

"CHAEYOUNG IS HERE!" Lisa shouts as she sees me at Jennie Unnie's house front door, with my luggage.

The unnies hurriedly ran towards the front door, and once they see my things

"OH MY GOD, don't tell me.." Jisoo unnie asked with a surprised expression.

I shrug my shoulders and say "Well, I'll be stuck with you guys from now on, will that be ok?"

Without even saying anything Jisoo unnie and Lisa jumped on me and hugged me so so so tight, I don't even know how did I manage to breathe.

Jennie Unnie smiled at me "Yes ofcourse, Rosie. I missed you."

And there, she hugged me as well.

 

The girls helped me put my luggage in the guest room where Jisoo unnie and Lisa stay.

It only has a queen size bed, so Jennie unnie told Jisoo unnie to stay in her room.

I was arranging my things when Lisa screamed,

"AHHH!"

All three of us went down and check what could have happened, and there, we were welcomed by a flour-cream-sugar-filled kitchen and a Lisa lying on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" Jennie unnie hurriedly went to the Lisa's side and helped her stand.

 "Sorry. I was just trying to make a cake to welcome Chaeng, but being me, I failed.. Ha ha ha. I'm very very sorry." Lisa said while taking a 90 degrees bow.

We burst out laughing because of Lisa's cuteness and clumsiness --- I guess she learns it from me, heh.

Jennie unnie and I started to try cleaning the place, and the two followed. Then, Jisoo unnie spoke "Why don't we let Jennie Ramsay to take the lead in baking us a delicious and edible cake?"

Lisa glared at Jisoo unnie upon hearing the word edible.

"Do you mean, mine is not?" Lisa questioned Jisoo unnie's statement.

"Well.... I'm solly but yes."

"HAHAHAHA, this what I missed! Can you imagine what I've been doing for the past two weeks in the dorm all alone??"

"Ughh! Enough with the drama! I'll bake a cake for you so let's stop this, I might cry." Jennie unnie said.

All of us laughed and started our baking session.

 

Jungkook

"Wake up Kook! Bang PD-nim is here!" I immediately bolt up from my bed

"What?" I asked, still lazy to get up.

"I said Bang PD-nim is here. He's going to discuss with us the matter we left off last time." Hoseok hyung told.

Ugh, even if my bed is pulling me back, I stood up to wash my face and brush my teeth. Everybody was already in the living room when I arrived.

"So, let's make a firm decision now regarding the girls." All seven of us look at one another, this will be the final decision now.

"I just want to also add, according to my sources, Blackpink Rose also terminated her contract with YG Entertainment. It means, all Blackpink are free in the market."

Oh, wow.

"Are you sure about that? I heard she's having her comeback next week and she's YG's number one solo artist right now. Did she really?" Yoongi hyung asked, obviously surprised with the news.

Well probably everyone of us here is surprised. She's tagged as the next Taeyeon and IU of Korea. She sells so well and been prioritized by YG, that it didn't even occur to us that she'll go with her members.

"I was also hesitant to believe at first but according to Mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter