CONFUSED

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé

No way, no, no, no!

“Unnie, can’t we think about this further, please?” I said while running after them to stop this

“I mean, we’ve been in here since we’re young, we just have to wai- - -“

Jennie Unnie quickly cut me off “No Chaeng, we have decided. We’re not forcing you to come with us. I mean, I really understand if you choose to stay. After all, you’re getting popular day by day with your solo releases and it’ll be very fool of you if you go.”

Oh god. It’s like guilt washed over me because of her words.

“It’s just that.... you know, it’s not the same with us. We were wasting all our time in here- - we’re basically jobless and you can’t understand that. ” Lisa added before going into sangjangnim’s office.

Jisoo Unnie looked at me warmly and patted my head before going inside.

I stood outside the office speechless and broken, knowing that behind that door is the end I didn’t even imagine.

I do, I really do understand them.

You see, for almost two years, it was only me and Jisoo Unnie who got something to work on.

Earlier last year, Jisoo Unnie got the lead role for School 2017, you might think she should be satisfied now but she was still held back in doing what she loves the most - - - to release songs and perform, that’s why she decided to go with Lisa and Jennie Unnie.

I’m in a really different case right now, I tend to do my dream...... and that is to release my own songs.

Last year, after Jisoo Unnie’s acting debut, the management has focused on me. I get to release my self-produced songs and unexpectedly, it became a huge hit which is why I made a comeback this year.

To be honest, it is really difficult for me to decide, YG focuses on me right now. It’s everything I have ever wanted. But just the thought of leaving my members behind (though they’re the ones who are actually leaving) breaks my heart. Really, I’m going crazy!! I don’t know what to do!

 

I was all alone in the dorm, walking back and forth in the living room, thoroughly thinking of the situation and patiently waiting for my members to arrive, when I heard the front door open.

I quickly ran to the door to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter