7

WIND MESSAGES
 

WIND MESSAGES 

CHAPTER 7

 

It’s raining cats and dogs. Keithia just had to wear heels today, the hill is going to be very slippery to climb. Taking cover at the bus stop, a prayer of thanks slipped her lips just as whiplashing rain began to pelt on the bus shelter. A call of her name caught her attention, the woman met Daehyun’s kittenish eyes as he leaned over in his car. “How are you getting back?”

“I’ve got a bus to catch, then it’s a short walk up the hill.”

“What bus is it?”

“The 255.” She understood his intentions. “Don’t worry it’s only five minutes away.”

“Hop in, I’ll drop you home.”

“That’s a little unnecessary, it’ll be out of your way-“

“I insist, and it’s on my way. It’s pouring out there, get in.” He smiled with gleaming eyes.

Hesitantly the woman took a seat in the car. “Thank you for your generosity.” She squeaked as Daehyun pulled onto the main road.

“It’s alright,” he chuckled. “My wife wanted to meet you too.”

“You’re married?” Daehyun laughed at her question.

“She didn’t want rings, so we got tattoos.” He revealed along with a tattoo on his wrist saying ‘HOLD’. “She was very curious about the new girl at work, the team isn’t an easy bunch to be with but you’re adjusting pretty well.” He laughed.

“It’s only the beginning; I hope I can get along with everyone to bring out the best in myself as a developer”

“Teamwork.” The man’s voice fell serious. “If there’s any key to success with B.A.P it’s our teamwork. Doing your best in your work is one thing; however these work relationships are bonds and meaningful friendships. Good teamwork with your colleagues comes first, then you’ll see it bring out the best qualities in you.”

“Sounds a little like something form Naruto”

“I might have caught onto it while watching it with my daughter.” He laughed sheepishly. But it made Keithia smile, Daehyun’s words had touched her heart because they were true. “I hope you don’t mind getting in the back, I’ve got to grab my wife too.” Daehyun requested as he pulled into the underground car park of a hospital. Ten minutes later, an expectant woman walked out beside Daehyun, a little girl clinging to his leg. They painted a beautiful picture of a happy family, the kind Keithia would have wanted as a child. Keithia had been a poor judge of character, Daehyun wasn’t fake, he was pure. His wife and child were proof of it. Mrs.Jung was an ordinary looking woman, but something about her was so pure, she was similar to her mother. Little Hana bounced up and down beside Keithia, gleeful that another girl also found Neji and Kiba to be the coolest characters in the anime.

Never before had Keithia had such a heart warming and reflective car ride. The Jung family was one of a kind indeed.