4

WIND MESSAGES
 

WIND MESSAGES

CHAPTER 4

 

A new day began for the girl on the bus with rain pelting on the windows, thank the lord she bought her umbrella with her today. Stepping off at the bus stop, a faint call of her name caught her attention. “Mind sharing an umbrella today?”

With a nod the man joined her under the umbrella. “You catch the bus too?”

“Not usually, my car is getting repaired. You seem accustomed to public transport, though.” He flashed his gummy smile. A car didn’t surprise Keithia, but his cologne sure did, it smelt expensive.

“Somewhat. Students take the cheap route.” Yongguk chuckled at her reply.

“That’s true. Any thought of further studies?”

“It’d be cool to do a masters, but I’ll save up first.”

“Any business plans?”

“Start up plans.” she replied, to receive a hum from Yongguk.

“This section considered to be a start up by the higher-ups,” he revealed. “Himchan and I met with the CEO about it, the content they were working on and about to venture on was going to be burdensome on their existing IT team. This project you’re involved could make or break it for a subdivision of our section.”

They met with the CEO…interesting. “What kind of work environment are you looking to have then?” she asked.

“Superiors and juniors on one level. Lots of countries have this system for start-ups and businesses. A free-flow of communication. The corporate hierarchy doesn’t work for our team.”

“If WhatsApp can start with three men in a garage, the possibilities for Team B.A.P are endless.” “I hope your plans fall through. Do let me know if I can help.” She replied honestly, the hint of a smile danced on her lips.

Professionalism aside, Keithia was a unique but pretty woman. However up close the magic was different, and it was dangerous. “We still have to plan your welcome party, do you have any preferences?” Yongguk asked as the pair entered the building lobby.

“I’ve already made a reservation for Friday night,” came Himchan’s voice form inside the elevator, the door held open by a single hand. “I’m not making any changes.”

“You can trust him, he has good taste.” Yongguk affirmed.

“I can tell.” she bit back her smile as she stepped into the elevator.

Himchan pulled a face as the doors closed on the trio. “Was that sarcasm or…”