10

WIND MESSAGES
 

WIND MESSAGES

CHAPTER 10 

 

“That’s a poor attempt at exposing me, we’re two birds of a feather.” Keithia laughed, the CEO joining her. Daehyun could only stare at her, what the hell was she thinking? Himchan wouldn’t tolerate this however and immediately reprimanded her, if your job is precious then don’t act out of line he told her.

A sharp faced man beside the CEO’s only laughed. “Go easy on the newbie Himchan.” Keithia recognised him to be Seunghyun of TOP Finances.

“You can’t say much, we’re brothers after all.” Himchan scoffed.

Cogs began to click into place in Yongguk’s mind, opposing his friend’s actions his warm palm gently sat on Keithia’s right fist. The culprit’s husky deep voice quietly assured her she had this under control, to which the woman unclasped her fist and breathed.

“I see you’re getting comfortable with your team, how are you finding the work?” the CEO smiled at his sister while leaning on Jongup’s chair.

“I can’t say much at the end of my first week, but I won’t be leaving without making my mark on the company” she replied.

“Ooh, your little one is a little ambitious,” Seunghyun smirked along with Jiyong.

“Good luck with that. I’ll drop you off-”

“Actually, Zelo needed to go check some servers after dinner,” a gentle kick to Zelo’s shin caught his attention. “I was going to join him and learn a thing or two.”

The sharp witted man smiled, following along the lead perfectly. “Yes, the more experience she gets the more it’d benefit the team in turn.”

Jiyong’s smirk turned somewhat bitter. “You steak is getting cold,” the elder parted with the table, Seunghyun following him shortly after. The coldness of their parting was evident to the whole table, but no one raised any questions. When the time was right she’d reveal the truth.

But Yongguk had a hunch. He’d talk to Jongup about it after dinner, the man could decode any hunch perfectly. “Do you trust my capabilities as a team member?” Keithia interrupted his thoughts.

“You have a lot to show me in order to trust you completely,” he replied before forking some steak into his mouth.

“Be ready to use me then,” she turned to meet his surprised eyes. “I’m your key to that work environment you want.”

One hunch down. She was the CEO’s sister.

Only one hunch left.