13

WIND MESSAGES
 

WIND MESSAGES

CHAPTER 13 

 


All in all, this little outing had taught Keithia alot and Yongguk was glad he bought such an observant woman along with him. “Uhm, I’m not good at talking about emotions and things, but I know if you need to tell me something you’ll do it in due time. It’s okay.”

“Tell me a little something about yourself. All I know is that you’re the CEO’s sister and you live by Daehyun”

“Daehyun once said I sounded wise before my years, but I consider myself to be naïve. Yes I was forced to grow up faster than others, but there’s this little girl inside me who gives me hope. The world is merciless, but you’ve got to keep pushing on with whatever you’ve got. Even that shard of innocent inside you should be preserved.”

“I’m at the age where I’ve lost most of my innocence but I think in your sense everyone is naïve and pure even the slightest bit. And that’s okay.” 

“It hasn’t been very windy lately, I wonder if my letter got through.”

“What does the wind have to do with a letter?”

“My plane needs to fly,” she smiled sheepishly at the table. Yongguk found it cute, this woman can blush too. The elder got up to pay the bill at the counter, but on his return Keithia was nowhere to be seen, her belongings were still on their table though. She’s probably in the restroom, he thought, and with that he took to waiting for her at the table while texting the team.

A figure slid into the chair before him, placing a manicured fingers on his free hand. “Did you miss me?” she purred.

 The man sighed, slipping his hand beside himself. “Not really. Have you been well Jieun?”