Chapter 2: Change

The Biggest Mistake in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pain in her lower half slowly woken up Kwon Yuri from her deep sleep. Eyes still closed shut, she tried to recall what happened last night; why her private area was so sore. The first thing that came to her mind was the stupid drink-off challenge between her and that jerk Choi Siwon. She must be too drunk that she can’t recall whatever happened next. Expect that she had this disgusting dream of having with Siwon. 

 

Oh God. No. It can’t be.

 

 

Yuri abruptly got up as the realization hit her: it wasn’t a dream. To her horror, she found herself completely with Choi Siwon, who was also completely , sleeping next to her.

 

She just lost her ity. Worse, she lost it to the man she hates the most.

 

The shock was too much for Yuri to take. She was frozen from the horror. Yuri felt her tears streaming down her cheek. She’s no longer a .

 

Siwon groggily woke up from his sleep, only to face crying Yuri. , crying Yuri.

 

“Woah, what the --” Siwon screamed. This definitely not something he’d expect to wake up to. Sitting next to him, Yuri quickly covered herself with the bed sheet and gave him the look before looking away, still crying. Then Siwon realized that he was also, in fact, ; so he immediately grabbed a pillow to cover himself while cursed under his breath.

 

Yuri hates to cry. She hates to look weak in front of people, especially to Choi Siwon… but this time she can’t stop the tears rolling down her face.

 

“Did we… ?” Siwon carefully asked. It was pretty much a rhetorical question. They’re both and are in what looks like a love motel, not that they’ve been in one before. Siwon looked down to his private area, noticing that there’s dried and a tinge of blood on . Oh , he muttered. Choi Siwon never cursed, but this time he can’t help to do so. Siwon noticed the blood on the sheet… he took away Yuri’s ity. A pang of guilt hit him real hard.

 

As much as he hates Kwon Yuri, Siwon knows how important it was for her to be a . Hell, everyone in their school knows. It’s not only because of that stupid Celibacy Club she’s in, there’s another story behind it. Siwon knows this, as much as he wants Kwon Yuri to disappear from his life; he knows that this time he has crossed the line.

 

“Yuri… I don’t… I don’t know how--–“

 

“Let’s just pretend that this never happened...”

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

It’s been a couple of days after Siwon and Yuri had their walk-of-shame out of the love motel. They’ve been avoiding each other at school, not unlike before it happened. Yuri has been very quiet after that day, unlike her usual cheerful-self. Now that she had to attend the Celibacy Club meeting with her best friends, she felt much worse than she already is.

 

Today’s Celibacy Club meeting had a counselor who talked about the importance of ity for a woman’s dignity. ity is a pride and dignity that one should protect, the counselor said. If you lose your ity before a marriage, it means you no longer have a dignity. You are worthless, a .

 

Yuri took a glance to see how her best friend, Tiffany Hwang, reacted to the statement. To her dismay, she nodded approvingly… just like any other member of the club. Yuri let out a small chuckle, she was unsure if it’s because she found the statement to be ridiculous or because she, in fact, does feel so damn worthless.

 

Yuri wondered why she agreed to attend this club, after what happened couple days ago. Initially she didn’t want to go, but her best friend Tiffany Hwang nagged her to. Even though Yuri is the tougher one, the one who always protect the cry-baby Tiffany from the bullies, but she just can’t say no to Tiffany. They’ve been friend since elementary school. Tiffany was a new kid at their school; she was transferred from California. The other kids would bully the Korean-American girl because she can’t speak Korean fluently b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter